iv) Preview

"You know what Asteria?! You are just as crazy as your father" Elena yelled as we stood in the hallway. I frowned not understanding what she meant by that.

"What? Elena look I-" she cut me off again not giving me a chance to speak.

"Bonnie is dead all because your psycho father Klaus and you're just like him! Maybe-" It was Damon's turn to cut her off.

"ELENA! Bonnie is alive" he shouted before showing her. I stared at them processing the new information. I heard the door open and my mom call out for me.

"Are you okay? Stefan told me what happened" she said looking me over.

"Is it true... what Elena said" I asked quietly causing my mom to look over at Elena then a back at me.

"What are you talking about" she questioned as her voice sounded like she knew exactly what I meant.

"Do not play stupid mom. Is Klaus my father" I asked searching her face for some kind of hint that I was wrong.

"We agreed not to tell y-" she started before I cut her off.

"I-I need air" I said grabbing my keys and pushing past her.

"Asteria" my mom and Elena called out trying to get my attention.

"Asteria just wai-" I cut Damon off,

"NO" I snap angrily causing everyone to go quiet and look at me. I shook my head and ran out to my car, quickly getting into it and driving off. I sped down the winding roads as I try to focus my teary blurred eyes on the road. I was just getting on to the bridge when I thought I saw someone in the middle of the road causing me to quickly jerk my wheel.

The last thing I remember was seeing water and my car hitting the water below....