07) Elena's Mission

After missing the whole day of catching Katherine's back story, I decided to step back into the world of the supernatural... by that I mean see what is up with my supernatural bestie Damon.

"Oh hey Elena" I said walking on to the Salvatore Boarding house porch.

"Hey, what are you doing here" She asked work a bit of a frown.

"Came to see Damon" I mentioned causing her to nod. We both headed inside the boarding house and looked around the hallway.

"It's considered rude to leave a girl naked in bed so early in the morning" Rose, the vampire lady who kidnapped Elena and I, says walking out while tying her robe.

"That's Damon for you" I said

"Whoa.... sorry I thought you were..." Rose says trailing off.

"I, Uh, s-Sorry" Elena mumbles looking away.

"There's no one else here"

"Actually I came to talk to you"

"Then I should probably get dressed" Rose states chuckling a bit before walking off.

"Well I'm going to help myself to some bourbon" I tell Elena Walking over to where Damon keeps his Alcohol.
~•~
"It's a bad idea"

"No it's not. From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obliviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it" Elena says telling Rose her plan to find out more about this Klaus guy.

"Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it"Rose says defending her and Damon's reason to give up

"I don't know Elena, I feel like we should just drop it" I said taking a seat across from her.

"There is more to learn... We just have to find a way to learn it" Elena points out.

"Why are you coming to me with this"

"Because you owe me. One word from me and Damon and Stefan killed you for kidnapping me.... us" Elena remarks then corrected herself when she glanced over at me.

"Or maybe it's because you know they wouldn't want you doing this and their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away" Rose points out.

"We are having a disagreement okay? They are willing to risk everyone that i love, but I'm not"

"They are just trying to protect you"

"And you proven that you couldn't care less whether I'm protected or not. So we are back to you taking me to Slater"

"What exactly do you hope to achieve by this" Rose questions Elena sitting down next to her. I kind of feel like a third wheel at this point since the two were solely talking about something that Elena wanted to do. Do not get me wrong, Elena is my best friend and all, but she wouldn't have corrected herself earlier if she didn't glance over at me.

"Asteria are you coming" Elena asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Is that a great choice? No offense" Rose says looking over at me.