01) Lockwood Watch

"Why me"

"Because"

"That's not answers Damon" I said as I got dressed for my morning run. I woke up this morning to a phone call from Damon. He called and let me in on his plan about find our information on the Lockwood family. All I had to do was keep them busy and observe what they do.

"Because you and Mason hit it off plus you are the only girl I know that Tyler likes as a friend.... plus you're the only one legal to flirt with him" Damon explains before pausing for a moment.

"Fine I'll do it" I answered slipping on my running shoes.

"Great..... so what are you wearing"

"Good bye Damon" I commented rolling my eyes before handing up. I decided not to let his imagination run wild and sent him a picture. I grabbed my headphones and phone before starting my morning run. I ran through the woods while listening to music to keep a good pace. I was running around a tree when I ran right into someone.

"Sorry" I squealed as I almost fell straight on my butt. If it wasn't for the other person catching me, I would have been on the ground.

"It's Fine" a familiar voice says causing me to look up. Mason smirks slightly as he steady me before we awkwardly stood there.

"So.... Tyler tells me that your 18"

"And single"

"Is that a challenge Asteria"

"That depends on you" I said with a smirk while biting my lip. Mason smirked and grabbed my hand before we started to run. We ran for a bit before Mason decided to stop and turned to look at me. I chuckled and smiled softly looking up at him and meeting his eyes.

"Ready to go back" he asked softly.

"Give me one second" I said before leaning in and kissing him. The kiss was hot and steamy as Mason lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my hands on his neck as the kiss deepened. He placed his hands on my butt and held me up as we continued the kiss.

"I'm sorry" Mason exclaims breaking the kiss causing me to frown a bit.

"Don't be sorry, it's my fault I-"

"I should buy you dinner first" he finishes smirking causing me to roll my eyes.

"Way to ruin the moment" I teased before giggling. I know I'm suppose to just watch him and report back to Damon..... but why not have a little fun while doing it. Anyways, Mason walked to his car with me still wrapped around him like a child.

"You know I can walk right"

"I know but we are already this far"

"I'm probably he-"

"Don't say heavy because you barely weight anything" he says as we got to the entrance of our running path. I bit my lip and nod as he finally let me down.

"Do you want to come back to my place? My mom is not home" I offered biting my lip.

"Let's go" he says taking my hand. Let's just say that I was not showering alone...