11) House Guest

I shut my locker after making sure I had everything for my classes and the day when I heard someone say my name. I turned to see Stefan and Elena making their way over to me causing me to roll my eyes.

"What" I said coldly whole glaring at Stefan causing Elena to frown and look between us.

"Okay it's girls' night tonight and judging between the tension here, you could really use it too" Elena says causing me to give her a small smile

"Just text me where, I'm late for class" I said to her, not even sparing Stefan a glance before walking away. I went most of the day without interacting with a Salvatore until the end of the school day. Damon texted me that he wanted to talk and he really needed my help with something. I went over to the boarding house just because I knew it was something to help save Elena. Anyways, I pulled up and made my way into the boarding house just in time to find Damon pinning Katherine to the piano bench.

"I'm glad your not dead" Katherine tells him smirking.

"I rather not the dopple-bitch and the asshole hook up, so can we get going on what we need to find" I said causing the pair to get up. I listen to Katherine talk about a folk tale Emily, Bomnie's ancestor, told her about a place where a bunch of witches were murdered. I kind of turned out and picked up one of Jonathan Gilbert's journals to see if I could help.

"While the boys are distracted, we can go and play" Katherine whispers in my ear. I rolled my eyes and turned to her annoyed.

"No thanks, I'm actually late for girls night with my real friends" I snapped setting the journal down. I went to leave when Stefan called out my name causing me to paus and look over at him.

"Look I feel bad about what happened. I do but-" I cut him off.

"It's for Elena.... look Stefan I have to go" I said before walking out the door not wanting to listen to him anymore. When I finally got to Elena's, I walked inside just in time to catch their cutter conversation.

"You have no idea" Caroline says as I walked in and sat next to Elena.

"Okay, then..." Jenna said before the pair of them began to discuss relationship issues and advice.

"You know what we need? Dancing, there is a band at the grill" Caroline suggest causing the rest of us to agree to go see the band. We got to the grill just as the band began to play their next song. I smiled and danced with the girls once we found a spot to dance and listen to some music. I know it's not good to keep doing so, but I kind of tune out the girls and just listened to the music. Just as the next music session ended, I excused myself and went I to the bathroom. I stood in front of the sink and looked in the mirror to double check my makeup and hair. No sooner as I walked out of the bathroom, Matt and Caroline went in while fully making out with each other. I couldn't help but smile as I walked away from the bathroom to give them privacy. I could not find Jenna, Elena, nor Bonnie so I decided to try my luck and get an alcoholic drink. The dream was short lived when the lights began to burst causing me to frown.

"Oh no" I said spotting Dr. Martin with Bonnie. I tried to make my way over to them when i was intercepted by Rick and Jenna as they tried to leave before things went crazy.

"I need to find Elena" Jenna says as Alaric gently grabs my arm and leads us out much to my dismay.

"She will be fine, she is with Stefan. Come on Asteria, we need to get out of here" Ric says leading us towards the exit. Glasses began to explode before a line of fire started along a counter top causing everyone to panic. I tried to find my friends, but Ric got us out quickly and to his car before driving off. He dropped Jenna off first to talk to her about what has been going on.

"Still mad" I asked as he got back into the car sadly.

"Yeah" he muttered sighing.

"She will come around, it just takes time" I tell him causing him to give me a small smile. After that, I had him drop me off at the Salvatore boarding house. After tonight, I decided to do something irrational and semi stupid but wanted to go for it anyways. After everything today and just thinking about what is going to happen, I knew I had to be the bigger person. Though, I went about it in a much different and interesting about it. I walked in and went right to Damon's room without a second thought.

"Good luck, if he doesn't budge... I'm just a few doors down the hall" Katherine says smirking as she watched me walk by. I rolled my eyes before entering Damon's room without even knocking.

"Asteria" Damon says standing up while I just shut the door and locked it.

"Just shut up" I said making my way over to him before kissing him. Damon did not hesitate to kiss back as it turned heated quickly. It wasn't long before he was pinning me to his bed as we both stripped down.

Let's just say that I do not think neither one of us went to bed early that night....

A/N: I'm sorry that this is a short filler chapter! I have a lot going on but will work on getting better content out soon.