14) A Queen's Rising (semi- original)

I could make out muffled voices and felt something warm draped over  my body as I slowly began to come to. As I slowly opened up my eyes, everything was just blurry blobs and muffled noises. The last thing I remember was my car going over the side of the bridge, but everything after that is a blur. I blinked a couple times to get rid of the blurriness and the massive headache that was slowly crawling over me. I frowned noticing I was laying on a massive rock before glancing over to see Jenna, Elena, and some other lady. I frowned and slowly tried to sit up but stopped when a sudden and sharp pain in my side erupted.

"I wouldn't move Asteria, you're hurt pretty bad and he rather not give you vampire blood" the other woman says turning towards me.

"L-leave them go" I groaned out of pain as I ignore the woman's warning.

"I can't do that"

"Why because of my father? Well n-now I'm telling you to let them go"

"And who do you think you are? You're injured and human"

"I'm the mother fucking queen, bitch" I said as I slowly made my way towards her before landing a swing right across her face.  Elena and Jenna both gasped before Elena screamed as the woman used magic to send me back flying. I slowly got up again, ignoring all pain I felt, and made my way towards her. I was not up for long before the woman used the same spell again. I laid on the ground in pain as sounds became muffled again as Jules was forced to join us.

"Greta, witches are suppose to maintain the balance of nature! It's you're duty to keep this curse sealed" Elena states while I very slowly got back to my feet.

"My duty is to Klaus, the new order" Greta says smirking as the devil himself joined us.

"Glad to know that I still have a dance partner.... hello my lovelies, are we ready" Klaus says glancing over the three women that about pto be sacrificed before looking my way. I tried my hardest not to se weak or in pain, but it was slowly becoming to much for me to even stand.  The walking sperm donor made his way over to me and stared at me for a moment.

"I hope you go to hell" I said spiteful causing him to smirk.

"Nice to see you my sweet princess. We will talk but for now, you're going to sleep through all of this until the next morning. My body defied what my mind was telling it as I collapsed into his awaiting arms from passing out like I was compelled to do.
~•~
Asteria's Subconscious

I gasped as I woke up in a completely white room with no windows or doors. I frowned getting up not only from seeing where I was but also from the lack of pain. I looked down to see that I was perfectly fine causing me to look around. I jumped when I saw what looked exactly like me with the exception of the vampire face. I gasped and turned just to come face to face with another version of me with darken eyes and black veins. I turned to the other side to see a wolf like creature standing there before transforming into another version of me.

"What are you" I demanded to know as I looked between all three.

"I guess you can say we are different sides of you" the vampire me says with a smirk.

"No you're not.... I'm human and this is all just a messed up dream because of the sperm bank's compulsion" I said shaking my head.

"That's what they tell you, but you are so much more"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are! We would not be here if you weren't.... we are you"

"Oh yeah?! Well if you are me, then why can vampires compel me? Witches cannot be compelled, vervain hurts vampires but not me, and the last time I used silver; nothing happened"

"That's all true, but you want to know the real reason why? There is a very ancient spell used on you to keep all three of us locked away" The werewolf me comments crossing her arms. I tried to process it all before making another remark. This is just probably all a trick from Klaus to get me to turn against my mom.

"No it's not"

"We are inside my head aren't we"

"Duh" witch me said causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"Okay fine, let's say that this is all true. Why now? Why is this all happening now" I questioned throwing my arms up.

"Because of what your dad is doing. If he breaks the sun and moon curse, it may also break the seal"

"Then what happens"

"You become a tribrid.... one of the most powerful supernatural creatures you could meet" the witch me says causing all three of them to smirk. I was about to respond when a strange sound filled the air followed by a sudden strange feeling. Before i could even ask anything else, I was filled with pain and an overwhelming power feeling follow after. It was too much causing me to hold my head and scream out in pain....
~•~
I screamed in utter pain as my eyes shot open while I desperately looked around for someone to help. I was leaning up against a tree not that far from where the sacrifices took place. By the looks of it, I have been out for a while because Bonnie and Stefan where kneeling right in front of me. I could see Jenna's and Jules' bodies on the ground and no sign of my father nor Elena's body.

"D-did it happen? Is Elena okay" I asked panicked as I looked between the two of them.

"Yeah, Damon took Elena back to the boarding house but Asteria.... Elijah ran off with Klaus without killing him" Bonnie says sadly causing me to get angry. The wind began to pick up the more I got angry with the fact Klaus was still alive.

"Bonnie, I promise we will get him"

"Stefan this isn't me" Bonnie says looking over at him. The pair frown in confusion before looking over at me as I slowly got up while ignoring my pain. So my subconscious was right... I'm not human and whatever spell was put on me was no longer there.

"Fine, if my father wants war then he will get one.... he better watch himself because I'm making moves only a queen makes" I warned as the wind got worse. Stefan and Bonnie both looked worried but simply nodded then helped me back up to Stefan's car. I made Stefan stop by my house for me to grab my stuff before heading to the boarding house.

"Asteria there you are! Are you-"

"I know about the spell that made me completely human mom and don't lie" I cut my mom off causing her to look down.

"I thought I was doing it for you own good" she admits causing me to give her a dry laugh.

"Yeah that's what everyone says well guess what. The walking sperm bank broke your spell, so I'm no longer your perfect human daughter..... and I'm no longer living here"

"Asteria you're hurt and confused"

"No I'm not! All you have done is lied to me and I'm so over it. Most of my stuff is already at Stefan's and that's where I will be staying..... oh and I would stay out of my way because I'm on a war path and will destroy anything and anyone who gets in my way" I snapped at her. I went and packed my things up before taking them out to the car while ignoring the plant I may have lit on fire with magic. This is just beginning.... I'm not letting my father get away with any of this and I will make sure he knows it.

This is a queen's rising....