12) Isobel, Witches, Oh My!

"And she just showed up on her door step" I asked adjusting my bad as I followed Damon and Stefan down the stairs. After Damon's and I's little fun night in, I ended up spending the night just to find out that Elena's biological mother showed up at her house last night.

"Yeah, here start the car" Stefan said handing me the keys to start his car. Stefan thought it would be best if I tagged along since neither of Elena's biological parents know who I am. That and plus, I would be able to help protect Elena in case something happens. Anyways, I went out and started Stefan's car while he and Damon talked to Katherine. Once Stefan came out and got in, he did not waste any time getting to Elena's place. We were sitting with Elena in her room when John, her biological dad, came up to the room.

"Elena can you come down stairs please. I need to talk to you" he pleads

"I have nothing to say to you"

"Please it's important... you too Stefan and- I'm sorry who are you" John replies as he looked over at me.

"Asteria... Asteria M Ellsin" I said staring up. I held a small smirk on my face as I went to shake his hand while he turned pale. We followed him down stairs to see what he needed to talk about. We got to the hallway when a woman, who I am assuming is Isobel, stands at the other end.

"I asked John for a do over" Isobel states causing Elena to turn to John.

"You invited her in"

"She has some information about Klaus. Just hear her out.. please" John says causing us to turn to Isobel again.

"Alright, tell us what you know" Stefan says walking towards Isobel.

"She needs to leave first" Elena's biological mother says looking on my direction.

"What? No she-"

"Either she leaves or we leave"

"No. It's-"

"It's fine Elena, I'll just go to the grill" I said giving a fake smile to Isobel before grabbing my bag and leaving.
~•~
I quietly sat in the grill, working on my homework and a few other things. Damon sits right across from me as he stole some of the fries I kind of forgot that I ordered.

"I thought you were helping Stefan and Elena with Isobel" he asked as I shut my notebook, finishing my work.

"I got kicked out" I said eating a fry.

"Great, then you are coming with me, the witch and Jeremy"

"Do I have any other option"

"Nope"

"Figured"

"Come on princess" he says with a smirk causing me to playfully roll my eyes before leaving with him.
~•~
"Is this the spot that Emily Bennett was killed too" Jeremy asked as we walked up to the witch massacre house.

"The founders thought it was poetic.... burning her where the other witches burned" Damon answered.

"How do you know where the witches were burned" Bonnie jumps in as she questioned Damon.

"Cause I tried to save her. Emily was just my key to getting Katherine back before I knew what a nasty little bitch Katherine was" Damon replies causing Jeremy to chuckle as we walked up the front of the house. I was the first one to walk into the house with the others following behind me. I began to get a weird feeling but could not exactly describe it.

"Earth to princess, I'm going to be outside" Damon says causing me to nod.

"Okay, be careful" I said before going to join Bonnie and Jeremy. I kind of tune the pair out until I noticed that they had left me alone in the room. I could hear what sounded like whispered followed by a small headache. I looked around for my friends, finding them in the basement just as the candles and the fire place lit up.

"They're ready" Bonnie says as I stood by Jeremy. Jeremy and I stood near by as Bonnie began the spell to harness all the magic from the dead witches. I frowned and looked around when I heard chanting followed by Bonnie screaming in pain.

"Bonnie" I yelled and tried to go over to her but I was thrown back by a gust of wind. As quick as everything started, it was over. Jeremy quickly went over and checked on Bonnie while I stood to the sides allowing them to have their moment.

"Asteria you can go home if you want. We will be okay" Jeremy says with a soft smile.

"Are you sure" I questioned causing the pair to nod. I said a quick good bye before leaving and heading back to my house. When I finally arrived home, I saw a man standing on the porch causing me to frown a bit.

"Can I help you" I asked causing him to turn around. I raised an eye brow as I watch him do some bow before looking back at me.

"I'm sorry to bother you at home, I just wanted to drop off a present from a family friend" he says holding out a small gift bag.

"Awe thank you! May I ask who this person is" I said with a smile.

"He prefers for you to not know yet, but he does send his best regards" the man says returning the small smile back before randomly leaving. I found the whole thing weird as I walked into the house causing me to witness another weird thing. My mom was packing my school belongings and some of my clothes into a bag.

"Uh mom.... are you shipping me off already" I asked jokingly.

"Kind of, I just talked to Damon. You will be staying with them and Elena at the boarding house" my mom replies causing me to frown.

"Why" I replied thoroughly confused.

"You're dad is in town, and I do not want you to be around in case he decides not to stay" my mom admits causing me to frown. Before I even got a chance to question it further, there was a knock on the door. My mom answered it to reveal Damon standing there with a small smirk.

"I'm here to pick up the princess" he says. My mom thanked him before helping me carry my things to his car. I gave her a hug and said good bye before Damon and I got I to his car, driving off.

I wish I would have known what was going to happen before leaving that night....