Prologue (✔️)

Hi

Edited
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A wonderful morning raised, the sun rays were shining into the room through the window, the curtains were of no use.

Someone was disturbed, but as soon as she opens her eyes, she found the love of her life lying next to her on the same bed.

He was looking at her, the same way she was smiling, he smiles.

"Good Morning my love." She says and he was lost in her eyes.

"Don't you want to say something to me?" She pouts as he hasn't replied to her

He stretches his arms and yawns loudly, "Good morning Maa." He rolls over the bed towards her and hugs her tight.

"Aww mera Baacha, did you sleep well?" She asked and hold him tightly in her embrace.

He looked up, "Haan Maa, I always sleep in peace with you." He cuddles with her.

She caresses his back, "you know it's Monday."

He made a face, "aaah Maa I don't want to go to the kindergarten. Can I skip?"

She opens her mouth and widen her eyes, she always get shocked by his behaviour and never found the right words.

He slowly placed his small hands on her chin and closer her mouth, "Maa bad breath. You need to brush your teeth's, come." He pulls her and both were getting ready.

She was looking into the mirror, adjusting her dress, "Maa you look beautiful like an angel." She turns to him.

"Oh my son is a great guy, a Casanova in his own style, buttering his mother

"Oh my son is a great guy, a Casanova in his own style, buttering his mother. Shame on you." She bend down on her knees and pulls his nose.

"Maa I'm not buttering at you, I'm giving you, your daily dose of compliments." He said having a cute smile on his face.

"Acha? {Oh really?}" She put her hands on her hips and glares at him.

"Yes, because Raksh Ragini Gadodia never lies." He said and sat on the bed.

Ragini nods with a smile, "Haan true my Raksh never lies, just hides a secret. Wanna see our secret?"

Raksh nods impatiently, Ragini sat next to him on the bed. She hold her mobile phone in her hand and looked at the camera roll, the gallery of hers was filled with pictures of Raksh, but also with her love.

 She hold her mobile phone in her hand and looked at the camera roll, the gallery of hers was filled with pictures of Raksh, but also with her love

Both were looking at the picture, "Good morning Daddy!"

Ragini hold Raksh tightly, "Baacha papa wants a kiss."

Raksh kisses his palm and placed it on the display like Ragini did, "Baacha if someone asked about Daddy, what will you say?"

Raksh looked at her, "I don't know, who he is."

Ragini nods, she was looking after her son alone. He is now three years old and a carbon copy of Laksh, with antics of her.

Ragini and Raksh come down, she was living with her family. Her father Shekhar and mother Jaanki were with her, both have no idea who the father of the child is.

Ragini looked at them, "Good morning." They didn't give her any heed, since she come with a child. They have ignored her.

Ragini didn't mind it, as Raksh got the love he deserved. They had a silent breakfast like always, no one talked all were adjusting with each other.

RagRak left the house, Ragini drive him to the kindergarten and left to her working place.

At the Kindergarten

Raksh enters the classroom, his classmates were of different statues.

He was sitting on his regular place, when the teacher come in.

"Good Morning Class!"

The kids stood up, "Good morning Mr. Khanna!" They said in union.

He smiles, "please sit down, I'm new here and I hope you will give me the respect and love like you gave it Mrs. Kapoor."

The kids laughs and nodded.

"Okay let's start with a small introduction, what is your name and your parents name?"

All were asked to come to the front and give an answer. It was Raksh turn, he come to the front and introduces himself.

"Hi I'm Raksh Ragini Gadodia. I don't know about my father." He said and another classmate stood up, "what you don't know, then how you come?"

They were laughing about him and his statues, being the son of an unwedded woman. He didn't mind it.

"Stop it!" The teacher warns the kids, "don't forget you are all same here. If he doesn't know it then it doesn't matter as long as he has the name of his mother. Did you got it, he isn't alone!"

The kids kept quiet and the bell for the break started to ring, all kids run out, besides of one, Raksh. He was asked to stay.

Mr. Khanna bend down and sat opposite to him, "Hi Raksh, how are you?"

Raksh looked at him and smiles, "fine and you?"

"Damn Good. Now tell me your full name!"

Raksh shows his teeth's, "Raksh Lakshya Khanna!" He stood up and kisses the nose of him and left into the break.

Awww Mera Baacha!

Awww Mera Baacha!

____