Chapter one (✔️)

Hi

Story is running backwards... 7 year ago.

"Aaahh!" This was a loud not a shout of a girl, who was stretching her arms up in the air. She was taking a deep breath after a peaceful sleep.

"Ragini get up, today is your first day of college." She was speaking to herself as the room was empty.

She rubs her eyes to have a clean view, "what a beautiful morning

She rubs her eyes to have a clean view, "what a beautiful morning. I have to get up otherwise I will be late on my first day at college. Oh no not me. I'm Ragini Gadodia, I never come late." She stood up and vanished into the washroom to get a reality check, the water was cold.

"Aahhh!" Now that was a shout of pain, freezing 🥶. She didn't thought of it, as she forgot she isn't at home anymore. Yes, she has shifted for her studies into a nearby hostel.

"Mummy." She pouts and was literally crying over her destiny. "I'm missing you so much." She took a quick shower, now she was really awake nothing could make her sleep again.

Coming out of the shower, she just felt upset and dump, she forgot the towel and her clothes, if it comes bad then all together. She sneaks out of the washroom door and checked the room, no one was there, she covers her private parts with her hands and rushed to the wardrobe. In seconds she was wrapped in a fresh towel, selecting her clothes for her first day.

She wore her casual clothes and was happy, "even if I'm a freshener no one would dare to mess with me!" She talks to herself, while admiring herself through the mirror

Ragini took her belongings and left, she didn't had the time for her breakfast. This was very bad as her stomach was growling all the time. Oh no it's so embarrassing, why couldn't I took a small stop near the bakery? Stupid me. She was cursing herself for her wrong decision.

Ragini widen her eyes, the college was in front of her, the gates were big and made of massive metal. She had got a scholarship as her marks and grades were always the best, but her parents couldn't effort a good university. Yet she was lucky to get a scholarship, her hard work worked out.