Chapter six (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak passed their exams, he gave her his apartment to stay and study there, he doesn't want her to lose the focus on her aim.

It's been months now, Ragini was living in his apartment, she felt uncomfortable as she doesn't like to take alms.

"Laaaaksh!" She shouts through the campus. Where is he? He told me to wait for him here. She pouts looking here and there to find her love. Someone come from the back, blindfolding her eyes, "Laksh!" She turns and hugs him without giving him a gaze, as his touch was all she needed to know. She smiles and cuddles into his chest. He was smelling good, "seems like you just had a shower?" She rubs her nose on his bare visible chest.

He giggles, "haan after my basketball training I took a shower, you are waiting for long?" He broke the hug to look at her, but Ragini shook her head, "no Laksh, all is fine. Remember I once told you take your time. Better you smell than stink."

Laksh signs of relief, "Okay let's go, what you wanted to tell me?" He took her hand and they walked to his bike.

"Laksh please don't be angry on me, but what should I do to give you something back? I mean you gave me your apartment to live and I can't offer you anything." She was biting on her lower lip, in the fear he might ask for something she can't give him.

Laksh shook his head, "there is no need for anything. I just want a promise from you, when the time will come I will ask you and you have to keep it." She looked at him totally confused, "what a promise?" She said with an awkward smile on her face.

Laksh laughs, "yes, a promise. So if you don't mind your personal driver is waiting, wear your helmet and sit behind me on your personal seat." He said and she nods.

They were driving to his place, where Ragini lives alone. With the money she earns, she buys herself food and clothes, by chance she even save some of it.

Laksh gave her a kiss on her cheek, "okay bye. I will call you later." He said and pushed down the pedal of his bike to start it. She waves him bye and he was gone.

I'm very lucky to have him, he bears me with all may craziness not asking or demanding for anything. Why do I feel, I'm forgetting something?

Ragini was in the apartment, she did her studies and the household. While cooking she took out something from the fridge, curd, to make the curry. When her gaze fall on the calendar on the fridge door.

"Oh Gosh Laksh Birthday is coming! I have to prepare something. Haan!" She was panicking and trying to remember everything she had learnt about him.

He is so simple, hmm he hates my food, but what if I make it according to his wish? Haan I will Cook for him and then we will make a movie marathon. He loves watching movies with me, that is what he said, after the cinema date we had.

Laksh got a message from Ragini.

•Laaaaaksh!•

There was a smile on his face, as if she is just shouting his name for real.

•Do meet me this Friday at your place, I mean my place okay?•

Laksh was confused. Friday? He scratches his head and wrote back.

•okay baacha•

Ragini smiles and was planning for everything. His birthday is on Saturday and I will celebrate with him the whole night and he won't even get to know. Smart me.

The time was running and Friday arrived.

Laksh and Ragini both were driving home, this time Laksh parked his motorbike in the underground garage of the building complex.