Epilogue (✔️)

Laksh was looking at his son, he was sitting on the couch, the dog was next to him

Laksh was looking at his son, he was sitting on the couch, the dog was next to him. He was sitting there like a king.

"Raksh Beta what is your decision now? Mama and Papa are living in this big mansion with you and your two couple of grandparents

"Raksh Beta what is your decision now? Mama and Papa are living in this big mansion with you and your two couple of grandparents." Laksh said looking at him.

Raksh sat on the couch correctly, "yes I know. So what?"

Ragini comes behind of Laksh, "Raksh my Love." Laksh glares at her. "I mean Raksh OUR LOVE, how long will you make us wait."

Raksh though. Wait let me teach you all a lesson, I was between you two and those idiots, my so called grandparents, they haven't paid for anything yet, they have to feel my anger.

Sujata comes near him, but Tommy starts to bark at her, "Aah!" She shouted in fear and jerked back.

"Good Boy!" He was praising and caressing his dog with an evil smirk.

Laksh shook his head, he sat in front of him, "Raksh my love!" Ragini gave him a death glare, although he didn't turned he could sense it.

"Raksh OUR LOVE, why are you punishing mom and Dad?" Laksh questioned him, "Beta what we did?"

Ragini sat next to him, "your Daadi did everything you had demanded for, first when we returned from the birthday party she stopped us and took us here.

Then she called everyone personally and started with this witch Kavya, she used very good words to praise her, true she did and I loved it."

Laksh nods, "yes, not only this, but your Naani and Naana too apologised.

Look we are all living together in Masheshwari Mansion, you are getting all the attention from everyone.

You know your Daadi also post online that her son, me, has a girlfriend and son, soon he will get married.

We even print it on newspapers and posted it on blogs, Facebook, Instagram and much more."

Raksh remembers the picture and thought

Raksh remembers the picture and thought. Damn it she did all I asked her for. Wait did she insulted her?

"Oh aunty I think you forgot something!" He said with anger and Sujata was looking at him helplessly.

"Oh choorey tell me what?!" She asked him and he smirks, "didn't you forgot to say something to yourself?"

Sujata was thinking, afterwards she glares at him, "I am a fool, an idiot that I heard on a woman like Kavya, rejecting a gem like Ragini, your mother. I was blind in my thoughts of money and name. I don't want it anymore I got enough fame in these three months I'm bowing my head than those years I have lived separated from my family. Now you please forgive me."

"Okay Daadi!" He smiles the dog was licking him again.

"Did he said, okay?" Laksh looked at Ragini, she nods widely.

"Oh he said Daadi!" Sujata rushed to him, like Laksh said, no one wants to be second choice.

"He is my grandson, he eats from my hands only!" Janki said and Raksh was enjoying the time of him.

Laksh was looking at her, "he made us suffer too!" Ragini nods, "he is my son!" She pulls him close, "but now you are my wife!" Ragini nods with a blush 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Haan Raksh was enjoying as much as possible, but he was getting annoyed by all of them, till the day come.

"Lakisha sshh bhai is here!" Raksh carefully lifts her in his arms, "ssh I'm here."

He was loving her more than anyone could,

After all it's Raksh Undying love for everyone
____
The End