Chapter 16 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLakRak moment. Again cuteness of Raksh.

"What, Who is my father?" Raksh asked.

"I know it, he is your father!"

The door opens and the classroom got filled with all the kids of his class.

Raksh was sitting on his place, when Laksh come in, "good morning Kids!" He shouts and they all greeted him.

"Sir, I did my homework." Raksh said and Laksh pouts, "but I didn't." He murmurs to himself.

"We all did our homework!" The kids said in union.

Laksh shook his head. Okay it's official, I'm a bad teacher. He took a deep breath and smiles looking at them, "great kids I'm very proud of everyone. Please handover me your homework." He was sitting on his seat and every kid came to the desk and gave him the homework.

Raksh was looking at his back. Oh gosh what does he know? He didn't said, who my father is, he just asked is he your father, did he meant Papa?

Raksh was tensed all the time his concentration was gone. He couldn't think properly, even the food wasn't finding the way to his mouth, he was sluggish.

Laksh saw that, "Raksh, Come here." He calls him, Raksh stood up and went to Laksh, "yes Sir."

Laksh looked at him, "why aren't you eating? You know the breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I'm sure you didn't had a proper breakfast today, please eat something or you won't have the energy to play later on the school ground."

Raksh nods, he went back to his place and ate the food, disheartened. Kiya meri pareshani kam thi, ke ek aur musibaat sar pe aagayi {didn't I had enough problems that another come without knocking on my door}.

The kids were learning COUNTING.

"So kids I got to know that you are all weak in counting I thought to explain you, how it works." Laksh said and the kids were looking at him with interest.

Laksh was explaining the kids two major things one was the addition and the second was the subtract of numbers.

The bell was to hear and all the kids rushed out including Raksh to Laksh surprise.

Laksh pouts, but he looked out and saw him playing with the other kids. Wow he seems to be very popular now.

"Raksh you are avoiding me, but how will you ignore all of us."

Raksh was looking at the crowd, which had surrounded him, "what yaar. Ajay this is not fair why are you doing this?"

Ajay comes closer, "because I know he is your father."

Raksh shook his head, "who? I don't know, who my father is."

Ajay shook his head, "idiot. I was there."

[GUYS HE WAS SEEN IN A PLAYGROUND who would be on a playground?!]

Raksh ignores it, "what, I don't know?"

Ajay laughs, "idiot remove the R of your name and add a L on it, it will make Laksh."

Raksh again shook his head, "coincides."

Ajay hits his palm on his forehead, "Raksh I saw you on the playground with him. Calling him Papa and saying once more. Then you rushed to the ice cream car, not sharing with him. You did right."

"I know! I don't share my ice cream with mom or Dad!" Showing to the classroom window.

All kids were looking at him, with their hands on their hips.

Raksh pouts, he shook his head. Baap ki aulad hoon {I'm the son of my father}.

Ajay is the same boy, who once laughed on him. Not knowing who his father is, "say what is your problem! Why are you behaving like this?"

Raksh thought what to say to them.

All kids were around him, "come on. You know who he is, then why are you hiding it?"

Raksh was blinking with his eyes, "if it would be an easy cake would I hide it like this. I have given a promise not to break it. No one should know that...!" A smirk formed on his face.

"Yes, Laksh Khanna is my father 😇." Kasam to Lakshya Maheshwari ki hai {The oath was on Lakshya Maheshwari}

He told them the whole story about his parents love and his grandmother's decision or better say nonsense oaths.

The kids fumed all of them.

[It's a kid story, how could you think I will bring in an adult to solve his problem?]

"Don't worry Raksh we will help you let me think I will get a way to bring them together. Just a little bit time is needed." Ajay said and Raksh confused, "why you helping me?"

Ajay looked at him, "why? shouldn't I help you, how will you do it alone?"

Raksh was thinking and nodding, "point. Carry on."

They heard the bell the announcement that the break was over. All entered their classes and were most of the time thinking how to help Raksh.

💡💡💡💡💡

Ajay smiles, "Idea!"

They all heard it and looked at him with big eyes.

Laksh confuses, "idea? Are you going to play a prank on me?" He was angry and Ajay shook his head, "no Sir, my birthday is coming. I just thought about my party theme."

He smirks and the little devil was having an idea.

"Sir, I will invite everyone. You too come with parents as my parents will be there too."

Laksh frowns, "sorry you are inviting me to your birthday party?"

Ajay nods, "all are invited."

Raksh hits his forehead with his palm. Idiot they aren't allow to see each other.

"With parents?" Laksh asked and he again nods, "yes. Please!"

"Which date?" Laksh asked.

"Sir next Friday."

"Sorry I can't, I'm invited to a friends place. Sorry maybe next time."

Ajay nods and Raksh pouts.

Hmm when will this game of hide and seek end. I want my parents together as soon as possible. They do miss each other so much.

The class was over and the kids were waiting for their parents.

"Damn it," Ajay was kicking a stone, "I had a good plan. It's okay we will think of something else, but come to my birthday party."

Raksh nods, "okay."

They bid bye and were picked up by their respective parents / drivers.

Raksh was looking out of the window, Ragini was looking at him.

"Raksh what happen to you?"

Raksh looked at her, "nothing Maa. I was just thinking of something." He crossed his arms around his chest. He smirks, "Maa next Friday there is a birthday of my friend. His name is Ajay we are invited, please!" He begs and she smiles, "sure."

They reached home and followed their daily routine.
____