Chapter 11 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Raksh Raksh Raksh with his parents

It was the next morning Raksh was looking at his mom.

When will the day come and I can sleep peacefully on my bed? I love you Maa, but I'm not a soft toy to cuddle like this, therefor I have a father, he should come and take his place.

Raksh stretches his arms and yawns loudly, "Maaaaaaaaa wake up." He calls her and kisses her nose tip.

"Awww Laksh.... sorry I mean Raksh."

Raksh didn't mind it and bend down to her, he was looking deep into her eyes, "Maa you don't worry soon we will be together, if not, then I will make them pay." He said in anger and Ragini took him into another cuddle.

What Maa, I just said I'm not made for cuddling then?

"You know your papa made me habituate to this cuddle thing, I wasn't liking it at all, but he was so nice and carrying that I couldn't let go off him." Ragini kisses his head and they vanished to the washroom.

After getting ready, Ragini feeds him with her hands, "Raksh you know I will pick you up and then we will go to the park!"

What Park means papa finally contact her, but wait why he wants me to keep the secret, when we are going to meet?

"Raksh chew the food and gulp it down." Ragini kisses his cheek.

I love kisses, I'm not going to share my kisses. Na!

Raksh forms his lips and Ragini kisses him. They were all eating together in silence, just then her mobile phone rings, "excuse me."

Ragini stood up and Raksh was still hungry, he was looking on the table and found his granny finishing her food.

Papa once told me a weird story, like him. But in the end of the story the result is clear, take, what belongs to you.

Raksh took his plate and moves from one chair to the other one, he sat next to his Naani and said in formality with a stern voice, "Feed me, please!"

Janki looked at him, he had opened his mouth and was waiting for the morsel, there was a moment Ragini was looking at him. Why is he doing this, we don't need their help. They are depended on me.

Janki feeds him without hesitating.

Ragini came back and finished her food, "Raksh I'm sorry there is a change. I will pick you up, but no park. I just got an important call." She hold her ear and Raksh smiles.

I know papa, why you can't stay angry at her. So cute wala sorry.

Raksh nodded, "okay Maa."

Raksh reaches the kindergarten, "Sir I need to pee." He said in their third lecture.

Laksh looked at him, "okay go."

Raksh stood up and left the classroom to enter the washroom.

Oh no Papa is upset, but it was him first ignoring and postponing our dates. How to make him understand it's not a payback.

Raksh was sitting on the loo, when the door opens and someone calls his name.

"Raksh are you still in the washroom?"

Papa 😳

"Sorry Sir." He cleans himself and flushed it. He comes out and washes his hands looking at him.

"Why you took so long? I got scared, you said you need to pee."

"Sorry, but about the park..." he was to explain it, but Laksh shook his head.