Chapter two (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini's entry, her short argument with Kavya and her awkward moment with Laksh.

Ragini was looking on her plate of food, she was studying at the college for a month now. But she hasn't made any kind of friends, it's not that she isn't liked by anyone.

No, there is a fear of her. Kavya hasn't taken her revenge yet, that is something which irks Ragini the most.

It feels like she has to keep an eye on everything and everyone. Ragini has become paranoia about it, like if she turns into the corner she might got attacked. She hates this kind of feeling, this mentally bullying, how much she wished Kavya would attack her and all would be over, but no she is playing this psychopath part very well.

Ragini finished her food and was roaming around the campus, when she bumped into the only student, who talks to her.

"Ouch." He rubs his chest, "lohe ka sar he kiya, {you have a head made of metal}."

Ragini fumes, "Oye Lucky ke baache, tu phir agaya {Oh man Lucky, it's you again}!"

Laksh fumes, "uff whenever I'm around you I feel like, meri koi izzaat hi nahi hai {I don't have any kind of honour or respect}."

Ragini nods, "Laksh did you thought you have respect you don't know how much people have a wrong image on themselves, today I found out that you are one of them. Laksh tumhari koi izzat nahi hai {You don't have any kind of respect}."

Laksh smiles looking at her, "someone is thinking about me?" He smirks, "how is your break going on?" He asked knowing it's boring and he is the only source to make her feel comfortable.

Ragini pouts, "ahah." She took her hand in a horizontal line and moves it "average."

Laksh nods, "poor you, why don't you just enter a club, there are so many activities don't you have an interest in anything?" He was looking at her and she looked at the groups of the college.

"Yaar I never thought about that, but the gothic group still exists, then we have the poetry ones, yuck," she shivers.

Laksh suppressed his laugh, "oh okay, then where do you feel you would fit in?"

Ragini was looking around and found the nerds, "there, but don't know they are weird."

Laksh looked at her from tip to toe, "are you sure? I mean you are a bomb, they are... hmm." Now he was showing his horizontal hand in average way.

Ragini smiles, "oh okay, thank you." She turns and was about to leave.

"Arrey yaar aur kitna tarpayegi date ke liye {How much will you make me suffer for one date}?" He said and she laughs, not turning back.

They were witnessed by someone, yes the one who waited for her attack. Laksh how dare you to talk to her and ignore me. You are mine I'm not going to let you go out of my hands, we are destined to be together.