Chapter 17 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Raksh new friend Ajay, the kids will play the Cupid.

Ragini was washing the dishes, she has servants, but she feels good to do some of the household work by herself.

Raksh was sitting behind her on the chair, "Maaaaaaaaa!" There he was calling her.

"Raksh what happen?" Ragini got scared and she let the plate fallen down.

Raksh heard the sound of the broken glass, "Maaaaaa haathon main jaan nahi hai {Don't you have power in your hands}?!" He taunts her and was again looking outside into the hall, "make it fast yaar, I want to watch my cartoon. Then I have to go to bed as tomorrow I have school." He said and Ragini got suspicious on him.

"What you want to watch your cartoon and not spend the time with me? Haaw I thought you love me, but you are just using my kindness, I'm helpless I'm your mother and I have to be with you, but you are taking me for granted and also taunting me." Ragini was complaining about Raksh behaviour, but then she heard the sound of the TV.

Ragini turns and he was gone. She looked out of the kitchen door and saw him sitting there in front of the TV, his favourite cartoon was coming 'Tom and Jerry', she pouts, but what to do. He is like this only.

Okay okay okay, relax Raksh, they know that Papa is Laksh Sir, but how will they help me? The idea of Ajay was to bring them together, but I'm trying to keep them separate yaar they can't meet each other. I mean they can but not see each other. This old woman, if I get you in my hands I will strangle you.

Separating my parents for what money and fame. Chi! Just look at my mom she is more successful than you, Daadi. My fake Daadi I won't leave you.

Ragini came and sat next to him, she places her hand on his back and he leans on her chest.

"Maa, I thought of something." Raksh said to her and she smiles, "Say?!" She made him sit on her lap.

"I will try to be a better student now. I won't make any excuses to go to school. You know the teacher isn't that bad."

I think it is better to make her understand that I'm happy, otherwise she will come and asked to speak to him. No way, then she will get to know that Papa is there. No no no!!!

Ragini kisses his nose, "it's time to go to the bed, Come cartoon is over."

Laksh was yawning, he scratches his head and thought of the day. Uff it's going to work I'm sure. I will make you mine Ragini I promised you and I will keep it, OUR LOVE will never die.

Laksh was looking at his laptop, he was doing some work on it and preparing for the next school day, when a message popped up on his screen.

•Will be done!• was written on it and Laksh smiles like mad guy.

Raksh was cuddling with Ragini, he was cupping her face and his nose was near hers, it felt like if both are inhaling the breath of the other one, Raksh turns and hits Ragini.

"Oh my love fall asleep." He always moves in the bed, but with Laksh he didn't moved, it was her, who had moved all the time and he hold her tight.

Ragini stood up from the bed, "I can't sleep, Jaan!" She rushed to her study room, where she spends most of her time, when she feels alone or is upset. She alone has the key to the room.

Ragini locked the door behind her, she looked at her mobile phone and dials the number of her Jaan.

Laksh wasn't sleeping, he too couldn't sleep as he was missing them badly. He was smelling on the pillow, inhaling the left fragrance of their presence.

He smiles as soon as the mobile display shows the caller ID: Baacha

Laksh immediately picked up the call.

"Hey Baacha!"

"Hey Jaan do you miss me?"

Laksh pouts, "yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai {Really you asked me this}? Of course I'm missing you badly."

"No, I miss you more!"

Laksh shook his head, "not possible."

Ragini confuses, "Haaw why? Can't I miss you?" She question him and he smiles, "Baacha you have a little one with you I have no one around me. I'm currently cuddling with the pillow you have used the night."

Ragini felt bad, "yes Laksh, I have the little you with me. But you said it, soon you will make me yours and then I promised you to give you another gift."

Laksh smiles, "I know I'm just counting the days for the day you will be my wife. I love you!"

Ragini smiles, "I love you more, you hear me I love you more, because I will always love you more than you."

Laksh shook his head while laughing on her childish behaviour, "Baacha why you called me? Something serious or just missing me?"

Ragini was silent. Hmm this school thing, no I shouldn't bother him.

"Baacha don't play with your hairs, just tell me, what is going on in your mind!"

Ragini smiles, even being away from each other they were close, not looking at each other doesn't mean they can't feel each other. He sensed her always and caught her lies.

"Jaan you know today your son said he wants to go to the school."

Laksh smiles, "so? He has to go and now he likes to go. Isn't it a good thing?"

Ragini nods, "haan it is, but all of a sudden he changed his mind."

Laksh rolls his eyes, "like you do? Ragini let it be. It's their age to have their likes and dislikes and you know how easily they change from one moment to the other moment. Sometimes they love cricket then the next moment it's football. Same with school depends on the mood and the way of teaching, also not to forget the friends."

"Friends se yaad aaya {Oh Good you remind me} he got his first birthday party invitation, it's next Friday."

Laksh smiles, "I know the little boy..." he bites on his tongue. Laksh you stupid hold on yourself. "I meant to say, I knew this boy, Raksh, got a reason to attend the school. His new friendship!" Puh 😅 save.

Ragini smiles, "Laksh you are right, he wants to go to the school because of his friends and not because of the stupid teacher."

Laksh pouts. The day you will find out I will make you pay for it.

Ragini was happy they talked look and somehow they fall asleep.

_____