Chapter three (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini and Laksh moments. The basketball training

It was the evening of the basketball match the hall was filled with the students of both colleges, they players were doing some warmup moves.

A friend of Laksh came, "what Laksh, you are looking happy!"

Indeed Laksh was happy, "haan yaar finally she is coming."

The friend was confuse, "who and why?" He asked to get more informations.

Laksh shook his head, "yaar Ragini is coming." He said in excitement and happiness. He was turning his body to the left and the right, to stretch each muscles of his.

"Oh okay, but why?" He asked and Laksh glares at him. "Nothing just like that any problem?" He fumes at his friend and come closer to him.

"Relax Laksh, I was just asking. She never come before and now we are having our final match. We need to win." He said and left from there.

Laksh made a fist. As if I don't know we have to win. Idiot larki ko pataraha hoon haarne ka to sawal hi nahi utha {that moron, I want to impress her, there is no way to lose this game}

The umpire whistles and the match started, Laksh was angry and upset at the same time. She didn't come, uff she fooled me for sure. This girl...😫😤

Laksh was having the ball in his hands

"Woooooooooooooow!!!!!!" A loud shout with a clapping, "go Laksh!" Again and this time he got disturbed and looked at the direction of the voice, there she was standing on the bench cheering for him.

Laksh smiles

Laksh smiles. Agayi... {she come}

Knock out, Laksh lost the ball and got hit by another player of the opposite team

"Hey you ass!!! How dare you!!! Laksh get up!!!" She shouts and he shook his head just to find himself back on the ground. Impress my foot, because of her I lost the ball. She is a very bad distraction.