Chapter 18 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Raksh was thinking about his plan, RagLak phone convo.

Raksh woke up, he was so happy his week went smooth and well that he was smiling in the morning, which never happens.

"Maaaaa get up!" He shouts and turns on the bed to find it empty, "Haaw? Maa? Where are you?" He was shocked and scared at the same time.

Where the hell is she now? You can't leave her alone she always goes missing like this, mad woman.

Raksh was standing on the bed, he puts his hands on his hips and looked around. Where is she now? He was fuming in anger, "Maaaaaaaaa!"

Then he heard the flush of the washroom, he looked at the locked door and pouts, "ops?" He was silently sitting on the bed, when Ragini came out with an angry face expression, "Raksh!" She stamps to him and he smiles innocently, "Aww Maa I was na missing you!" He hugs her at his sitting position.

Ragini rolls her eyes, "liar! Okay show me your knee." She kneels down on the floor and roll up his trouser, "Uhm." She kisses his wound and looked at him.

"Thank God your teacher act so fast, otherwise it would have been more worse. Acha tell me again how this happened?"

Raksh blinks at her. Ek baar kahani suna di chahen kyun nahi milta {Why she wants me to repeat it all the time?}

Raksh took a deep breath, "I was playing with my friends.

Yaar we were talking about how to unite mom and dad.

I was on the climbing frame, when I slipped.

I wanted to hit that idiot Ajay. His ideas aren't working, all the time he wants to create a face-off. All his plans leads to it. Now really my Daadi is a witch, I won't spare her let me come to your place I will take my right and the missing years of my torture on you. I will give all with interest.

I fell on my knee and it got hurt, I shouted first.

🤬 Ajay I won't spare you

Then I started to cry badly, out teacher heard it and he came out running to us."

Ragini kisses his forehead, "I'm so happy he come. Otherwise I don't know what I would have done, if something would have happened to you. What answer I would gave to your papa.  Thinking of it makes me scare." She hold him tight.

Raksh shook his head, "Maa don't be mad. I'm a boy it happens.

Baap mera hai, usi ne kaha tha. {my father told me that}

Be strong boys don't cry, we have to be strong and protect the weak ones.

I really cried loud and I wasn't alone, daddy too cried seeing my wound. With the same question, 'what will I say to your mom?' I got hurt and I have to apply the ointment on their mental wounds, wah what a destiny.

My teacher na, took good care of me.

I got kisses so many, even the other's were jealous, when I told them. Haan I come out of the classroom with a bandage on my knee and they come running toward me. Asking me if I got a 'kiss' on my wound. I smiled and nodded like a mad one, guys kisses are the best healer for every wound. ❤️

I could play with my friends again."

Ragini nods, "haan and today is his birthday, right?" She asked and Raksh, "yes, today is his birthday. We have to be there at 8 p.m. Maa!"

Ragini nodded, "I know and you know what?" She asked him and he shook his head, "how Maa say, what you have?" He was looking at her and she made him sit on her lap, "I took a day off, today I will be only your mama keeping an eye on you. I will arrange today everything, from the food to the clothes and then too the gift." She hugs him tight from the back.