Chapter seven (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh Birthday. Ragini gave him the key to his own apartment, she trust him.

Days passed, weeks moved on, years have successfully ended.

Ragini and Laksh were in a mature relationship there were no barriers between them, in fact there was the moment Laksh was thinking of something big.

Ok Laksh beta, exams are on our way we can't stop them, but we can make them better. How? Well with the question of question.

Ragini was sitting on the chair and working on the next subjects, they are now living together in Laksh bedroom, her bedroom again become a study room, it was her wish.

Uff why are you so cute my Ragini. Damn it, when is the perfect moment to ask for a hand? Maybe google knows it. He was lost in his thoughts, when he heard the snap of Ragini's fingers.

"Laksh, where are you lost? Come we need to learn for the exams otherwise we will fail or in my case I won't get the proper result of 100%." She said with a victorious smile on her face.

Laksh laughs, "Ragini, when you will become a successful business woman, will you forget me?" He said with a puppy eyes and pout face.

Ragini come to him, "Laksh have you lost your mind, how can I forget you! You are my Jaan {life} I love you." She kisses his nose and he smiles, it took her long to admit it and use the L-word, but again Laksh never forced her. All come from Ragini's side.

Their exams were going on and Google couldn't help Laksh, he was pissed and nervous about it. I love her and I want to spent the rest of my life with her, there is no one in this world perfect for me than her.

Ragini comes out of the auditorium, the college has put all tables / desks in there to give the students a perfect, cheat free, exam room.

Ragini hugged him, "how you feel?" She looked at him, "you look so tensed. Has something happened?" Laksh shook his head, "I want to know if you remember my birthday gifts?" Ragini frowns, "Haan Laksh I do remember. A promise each year in total you have three promises open." She kisses his cheek without hesitating. Laksh smiles, "great."

Ragini was waiting, but there was nothing coming from him. They returned home and were having their dinner, it was late in the night and Ragini was learning for the next exam, "Ragini?" He was looking at her nervously, "I..." He took a deep breath, "I want to ask you something."

Ragini stood up from the bed, she was standing in front of him, "say Laksh I'm here." She smiles and he bend down on his knees, he put his hand on his jeans pocket and hold a small package in his hand, another deep breath, "Ragini Gadodia would you like to marry me?"

" She smiles and he bend down on his knees, he put his hand on his jeans pocket and hold a small package in his hand, another deep breath, "Ragini Gadodia would you like to marry me?"

Ragini blinks with her eyes, that was a moments which made her cry happy tears

Ragini blinks with her eyes, that was a moments which made her cry happy tears. With Laksh she found a life partner, who was respecting and waiting for her. He was honouring her work and passion, never bind  or abused her, now he wants to make her his, "Haan Laksh, I want to marry you." She forwarded her hand and Laksh put the ring on it.

He kisses her forehead wiping her tears away, "now to my promises you have to keep, I don't like tears on your eyes, please never cry in pain. Do always wear the ring and the most important one, never forget me!" He said to her and she shook her head, "I will keep all the promises." She kissed him and so did he...

The exams were finally over and RagLak we're waiting for the results, well not only the exam results, but also the pregnancy test results was open for them, "Laksh this test strip is also pink."

Laksh was smiling, "that means we are pregnant, right?" He hold her and his eyes were showing so much happiness, "haan." She nods to him.

Ragini lowers her gaze, she placed her hand on her belly, "Ragini it's your decision, whatever you take to keep or ab..."

"Laksh I would never do it

"Laksh I would never do it. I love you and everything what is connected to you," she smiles, "and this one is ours, our love I'm not going to let it die. You got it!" She pushed him and he hold his ears, "Ragini, I'm sorry."

Laksh got passed by 85 % he was happy, "Ragini the continued learning with you made me a good student." Ragini nods, "haan better than last time 68 %, tell me what I got?"

Laksh smiles, "what I expected, my nerdy Baacha 100 %. I wonder how you could do this, with all the stress we have currently in our heads."

Ragini hugs him, "you are my stress buster I love you." She smiles, hiding her face in his chest.

Laksh drove Ragini to MM, he wasn't nervous as he had already told his parents about a surprise he is coming with. Ragini had asked to wait for it, both should have ended their studies with good result, as a marriage could be distracting and stressful. The pregnancy is always a surprise, you never expect it to come the way it comes.

Laksh was holding her hand continuously, his gaze was fixed on her too, she was wearing a beautiful mummy dress.

"Baacha you will love my mother and my mother will love you like my papa will do

"Baacha you will love my mother and my mother will love you like my papa will do."

Ragini was happy, Laksh told her everything about them, their likes and dislikes. Their hobbies and that Laksh is their only child, most of the time he is getting pampered by them.

Laksh opens the door of the big mansion and there his parents were sitting on the couch furniture.

"Maa, Papa Look whom I brought with me!" Laksh said and his parents turns toward him.

His mother look at them, "Laksh, who is she?"

His father smiles, "seems like our son has found love?" His father said.

____