Chapter 13 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RakLak entertaining moment in the tub.

Raksh was waiting for his father on the couch, both were waiting for their daily cartoon, 'Tom and Jerry'

"Papa call Maa!" He demanded after making the mess in the kitchen he had to shower again. 😁😱

Laksh glares at him. You are a little brat. I thought you will come and have fun with me, but you made me work double.

An hour before

"Papa hunger!" Raksh was shouting at him.

"Raksh Papa has made food for you. Come!" He lifted him, both entered the kitchen.

"Papa I want noodles!" He said looking at his father.

Laksh pouted, "What noodles? Oh okay."

Raksh smiles. Don't worry papa, I know you will do it. Easy work to make noodles.

Laksh wasn't having noodles, he was looking at the cupboards and took out the semolina, eggs and wheat. He started to make a dough.

"Papa What are you doing?" Raksh asked him as he was really confused.

"Maa just opens a package and noodles are ready."

Laksh looked at him, "I don't have! I made chicken for you and you are asking for noodles."

Raksh laughed looking at his father, "Papa then give me chicken

Raksh laughed looking at his father, "Papa then give me chicken. I thought to make it easier for you, thought you would have noodles."

Laksh looked at himself, "means I have made myself dirty again for nothing."
Raksh nodded and Laksh shook his head.

"I'm coming in 5 min. Need to take another shower."

Raksh nodded again and Laksh vanished.

After 5 minutes he sat with Raksh on the chair, Raksh on his lap.

"Here we go aaah!"

Raksh was eating the food, "Papa you are a vegetarian, then?"

Laksh frowned, "so what. Everything for my son."

They ate the food.

"Papa call Maa." He yawns at Laksh face.

Laksh took out his mobile phone and made the call it was ringing, but Ragini didn't picked up.

Raksh didn't mind it, "seems she is busy in her meeting. At least she trust you or she would have called many times just to check on me."

Laksh looked at him, "you mean she calls whenever you are alone with your grandparents?"