Chapter 14 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RakLak moment and RagLak moment.

Park like really haven't I seen the park more than once in my life! Isn't it enough that there are no other people around it's so freaky lonely I don't like it. I want to go to a playground. This man and the woman are mad I'm a kid I need my time on the playground.

Raksh was pouting all the time, not giving Laksh a small smile, "Raksh Beta what happen?" He was carrying him all the time in his arms.

I won't talk to him. He has to figure out, what the problem is.

Laksh frowns, "Raksh if you won't talk to me I won't get to know about it. Come on tell me, what's your problem?"

No!

Raksh turns his face to the other direction not giving him any heed. Just then he saw their way, it was another direction than usually. A smile forms on his face, "Papa not the park?" He asked and Laksh smiles.

"Oh you thought I would take you to THE PARK, where your mom and I met always?"

Raksh nods and Laksh shook his head, "no, my Love I'm taking you to another place, so you can play fullest."

Raksh was happy, he cuddles with Laksh on the spot.

"Aww mera Baacha pyaar karta hai? {My child loves me." He too cuddles him all the way to the playground.

Raksh made his way to the slide and swing, Laksh was watching him and enjoying his happiness, his mobile phone rung and he picked it up.

"Hi Baacha!"

"Hi Jaan how are you and how is OUR LOVE!"

"We both are fine. I'm so happy you are learning fast now come home soon."

"Aww missing me?"

"You really asking me this? Of course I do. Yaar make it fast."

"Haan Baba that is why called. I will be back by the night and will stay at your place. But not in your room. You know we can't see each other."

"Baacha there is no need to see each other all I need is too feel you. Besides OUR LOVE will be with us."

Ragini was thinking, "okay fine I will think of it." They ended the phone conversation as Raksh was calling Laksh.

"With whom you talked?" He asked while he slide down into Laksh arms.

"Papa once more!" He demands and Laksh places him on the slide head.

"I talked to your mama." He said with a smile 😊 Raksh was again in Laksh embrace, he 'hit' him, "and didn't let her talk to me?!" It come in a sharpe tone this come.

Laksh gulps. Oh gosh dangerous like his mother. "Sorry, but surprise is waiting for you!"

Raksh widen his eyes, "really Papa, surprise!" He was happy his anger was gone and again he was playing, this was all witnessed by someone.

Papa will buy me a Cycle! Uhm no no I can't ride yet. I will ask for an automatic car with controller haan. Surprise will be arcade Game Center or the mall.

Raksh was lost in his thoughts, when he come out hearing the tone of the ice cream car, "Papa!!!!!"

Laksh rushes to him, "Raksh! What happen?"

Raksh points on the ice cream stand and Laksh shook his head. He lifts him and bought him an ice cream.

Should I let him lick on it? Na, my ice cream I won't share.

Laksh was staring at him. He is like his mother, he won't ask me.

They reached home and Raksh was busy with the ice cream, that he forgot his surprise.

"Papa we are at Home, why?" Raksh looked at him in anger, "my surprise?" He asked.

Laksh smiles, he opens the door and a woman was sitting with her back to the door.

"Maaaaaaaaa!"

Raksh hugs her tight, "oh my love. I mean OUR LOVE." She correct herself and Raksh was happy, HE DIDN'T SHARED HIS ICE CREAM WITH HER.

"Laksh we are leaving." Ragini said and Laksh, "What no you can't go like this. We had a deal a weekend it's not my problem that your meeting went over soon, but my Baacha you can stay here with us." He said into her ear and Raksh smiles. "Haan Maa and I will masked Papa. You don't worry." He kisses her.

Laksh was confused, but Raksh took his hand and pulls him into the bedroom.

"Papa you are getting a new dress up."

Laksh smiles, "whatever you want my son."

Raksh grins and started to make him look different.

Laksh came out with Raksh, "what is this, I look like Anil Kapoor

Laksh came out with Raksh, "what is this, I look like Anil Kapoor. Don't ask me to sing and dance ae ji oh ji suno ji!"

Raksh looked at him totally confused, "what?"
Ragini turns to him

Raksh looked at him totally confused, "what?"Ragini turns to him

Both bursted out into a loud laughter.

Raksh was happy finally he could spent the time with both his parents equally.

___