Chapter 15 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLakRak are together

Raksh was happy, "Papa come sit here." He shows on the couch next to him. He has placed himself into the middle between them.

"I'm hungry, what you made?" He turns to Laksh making Ragini numb.

"Raaaaaaaaksh!"

He turns, "what?" He asked and gestured with his hand, "you cooked?"

She shook her head, "no, but you could have asked me. You don't like my food, but your Papa does."

Raksh stood on the couch, he placed his hand on her shoulder, "He lies because he loves you. You taught me to be honest and I don't like your food neither does he and I'm sure not even you like your own food. Body control isn't in your hand."

Ragini was sitting there numbly, while Laksh was suppressing his laugh. She glares at him and he lowers his gaze.

"I have ordered pizza don't worry the food will arrive soon." She said disheartened.

RakLak rolls their eyes, both come over her and kisses her covered cheeks several times.

They were cuddling, when the door bell rings, "I'm not going to open the door. I look like a goon." Laksh said and Ragini agrees, "I can't go either my clothes and this kind of burka on my face, no way!"

Raksh stood up, "money please." He stretches his hand and Laksh gave him an amount.

Raksh feeling big. I'm a big boy, I'm going to pay for my food and the food for my parents, who can say that in my age.

Raksh opens the door, "good evening Mister Pizza boy."

The man was confused.

"Down here!" Raksh said and the delivery boy lowers his head, "oh Hi, your parents?"

"Inside the Apartment my Pizza?"

"In my hands, wait." The delivery boy bend down and gave him the pizza, "here you have."

Raksh was happy, his mouth was watering,

Ragini comes closer to Laksh, "you know we could do love somehow..." She was circling with her fingers around his chest.

"Haan somehow." He pulls her close.

"Keep the change." Raksh gave him the money after placing the pizza box on the ground.

The delivery boy refuses, "no I can't."

Raksh shrugs, "what to do I can't count I have a bad teacher." He turns and Laksh fumes innerly.

Ragini hits Laksh on his chest, "haan Laksh this new teacher is a failure, since he has come to the class my baby doesn't like to go to school. I want to slap that ass. He is good for nothing."

"Maaaaaaaaa! Shh he is a teacher he has to look after more than 20 kids, he is new and learning it. We have to be patient with him."

Ragini nods and Laksh was breathing harsh.

Mother and son both are against me. I'm not bad.

Raksh closed the door, "I said keep it bye bye."

The delivery boy left and Laksh stood up, "I will get us plates, okay?!"

They nodded and Laksh lifts Raksh and made him sit next to Ragini. He moves to the kitchen and turns back to them, they already started to eat without waiting for him.

Laksh smiles looking at them, he was so happy, "Oh bhurke wali {covered} have some shame and respect the food." She blinks with her eyes, "Raksh say to your papa he shouldn't talk nonsense."