Chapter eight (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Exams done and passed, Laksh took Ragini to his place to meet his parents. RagLak are expecting.

Laksh looked at his father, "yes Papa, this is Ragini. My Love." He looked at her like a loving man, his eyes were showing softness and kindness. His hand was intertwined with hers, giving her the support and strength she needed.

Ragini lowers her head with the light blush on her cheeks, his intense ganz on her makes her weak.

Laksh puts his hand on her belly, "Maa Papa, we have another surprise for you

Laksh puts his hand on her belly, "Maa Papa, we have another surprise for you. I'm sorry that I didn't told you earlier, but we are expecting. Please don't get angry that we hide it, but we were concentrating on our exams and results that we had decided to keep it for us and let you know as soon as we end our studies." He went to his father with a cute smile, "sorry." He hold his ear.

RP laughs, "my son has grown up to a man and soon to be father. What should I teach you now?" He asked with a very happy smile on his face.

Ragini felt as if a big burden just fell from her shoulders, she went near RP and was about to bend down, "no Ragini, there is no need for it." He blessed her by placing his hand on her head. Ragini smiles looking at Laksh.

"What else you can teach your son, how about not to fall for a woman like her!" Sujata comes with stamping feet's.

"Maa! Please, don't say anything against her. You don't know how much I love her neither you habe an idea who and how she is." Laksh said in a warning tone than anger.

Sujata nods, "oh so you would leave with her, you are my son and I have chosen a girl for you, it's Kavya."

Laksh was shocked, "no Maa!" He said with widen eyes, "you have no rights to do this, I told you before and I'm telling you again. I won't marry Kavya!" He shouts in anger and Sujata looked at him in fear.

"Laksh I never thought you would turn away for a stranger. I'm your mother." She said wiping her tears away.

"Maa what are you saying. Ragini isn't a stranger for me, she is my love I have been living with her for over 3 years now." He said and Sujata fumed, "What, she is the reason why you stayed away from me?"

Laksh didn't utter a word, he lowers his gaze, avoiding to meet her eyes.

"Lakshya Maheshwari you have to take an oath not to see her ever again!" She shouts, "or you will never see me again." She turns away and Laksh was numb, "Maa, you can't do this!"

Sujata didn't responses to him, Ragini was right behind him, she hold his hand in hers, giving him the same support and strength he used to give her, "It's okay Laksh," she had rested her chin on his shoulder and whispers into his ear, "I'm not weak, I'm strong. You don't worry I'm not alone, I have you always on my side. I know it's a difficult time, but don't worry I will never forget you."