Chapter four (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak date

Days have passed Laksh was sitting on his bike talking to his friends, when Ragini come from the back to blindfold him.

She cleans her throat, "guess who I am?" She tried to speak in another voice, but Laksh didn't cared. He removes her hands and left from there without giving her any heed.

Ragini pouts, "Oye!" She shouts at him, "Laksh wait!" But he didn't and ignored her further.

Ragini was really confused. What happened to him? Have I missed something? No, I don't think so, then why is he behaving so weirdly?

Laksh was angry on her, but he didn't cared to tell her, she has a big brain she can figure it out.

Ragini fumes. Fine you don't want to talk to me, as if I need you! I won't talk to you either let's see, when you will come and beg in front of me. 'Please Ragini talk to me...' hihi 😈.

It was their third lecture of the day, but Laksh didn't come to sit next to her or to talk to her. She was all alone and pouts. This is not fair, he is my only friend I have here. I want to talk to him, doesn't he miss me?

At the canteen

Ragini was searching for him, he was sitting alone and pricking into his food with his fork. He was lost in his thoughts, when he jerked up looking at a fuming Ragini. She had thrown her books on the table and sat in front of him on the opposite bench. She was really angry, but then...

*Grrrrrggggg!*

Laksh was looking at her.

Ragini lowers her gaze, "I didn't had the time to have my breakfast

Ragini lowers her gaze, "I didn't had the time to have my breakfast."

Laksh looked away, not talking to her

Ragini pouts, "Laksh this is not fair, at least tell me what I did."

Laksh took his fork, he picked a piece of cucumber and ate it in front of her. He was chewing it visibly.

*Grrrrrggggg!!!!*