Chapter 12 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak moment of love. Raksh ❤️

RakLak were sitting in the car, "Papa?" He called him.

Laksh smiles, "haan beta say." He was driving, but giving him his needed attention.

"Maa used to say, you were her personal driver, but on a motorbike." He said looking out of the window.

Laksh nods, "yes, that is true. You know it took me a month to convince her for a date and then more months to make her my girlfriend. She never trusted anyone." He said with a pout.

"But Papa she trusted you. You are a good boy." He leans forward and caresses his father's shoulder. Laksh smiles, he kisses his small hand and parked the car.

Laksh was holding Raksh hand tight, "you know your mom and I used to stay here."

Raksh looked at the big building, "oh where you gave mom the possi..." 🤔 He was thinking of the word, "possi...bility. Haan."

Laksh lifts him, "I gave her everything I could and she gave me love and you." He rubs his nose with Raksh and both giggles. They entered the elevator, "Raksh, push the no. 5!"

Raksh grins bright, "yes!" He pushes the button and was again near Laksh face, both were looking at each other, "now you are going to stay here, your mom has given me a to-do list."

Raksh confuses, "what?"

I have to work, no way. I'm on my holiday. I'm not going to do anything.

Laksh kisses him, "like to shower you."

Oh to shower me, means I will be pampered as a child? Let's see if you can handle my tantrums.

"Haan okay." Raksh smiles and Laksh puts him down, he searched for the key.

Raksh was holding the trouser of Laksh, while he was unlocking the door.

Laksh opens the door, he was smiling at him, "Come!" He forwarded his hand and Raksh took it with excitement and got the shock of his life.

What the hell is this, I'm not going to clean this mess. I'm his son not his servant I won't do anything 😤.

Laksh lifts him, "what happen to my son?" He kisses his cheek and Raksh widen his eyes.

Aww papa kiss also good, I'm not going to share his kisses to Maa. Na only hugs.

"Hey Raksh, What happen? Talk to me." He stroke the small nose of Raksh with his index finger.

Raksh was having an angry face, "Papa this apartment is looking like a mess." He said with crossed arms around his small chest.

Laksh nods, "sorry, wanna help me? Well there is no way to say no. Get ready my son we will clean the rooms."

Kahan phas gaya main? {where did I got stucked?} I don't want to clean anything.

"Washroom!" He asked and Laksh shows him.

Raksh closed the door, he didn't locked it. He just needed some privacy. He sat on loo without thinking twice.

"Mummy!"