Chapter ten (✔️)

Hi

You know Raksh POV will be a major part of the ff.

Recap: Raksh!

Raksh was playing with the other kids on the playground of the kindergarten, he was having the ball in his hands and started to dribble them. He was witnessed by many other kids, who were laughing about him as he was playing like a fool.

What the hell, I can't play it because Maa hasn't taught me it yet, but don't worry 😉 she said Papa knows how to play and my Papa is no one else than Laksh Khanna, the best of all. He will teach me and then I will finish you all.

"Raksh you are bad." A kid of his class came, he tried to take the basketball off Raksh hands.

Raksh smirks, he tricked the boy and turns with his body. The boy fall backwards.

Hihi idiot, I'm as Crazy as my mother don't mess with me I'm too dangerous to handle by anyone.

The bell rings and all the kids rushed back into their classes, Laksh was looking at them, "kids what was this?"

The kids looked at him, "what?" They asked innocently.

Laksh puts his hands on his hips, "bad kids, you can't make fun over someone who can't play or is a little bit different. Have you ever thought, what might happen if you would be in their situation? People will ignore or even worse abuse you?"

The kids looked down, "sorry Sir!" They said in union and Raksh smirks.

After all he is my papa and will always support me.

"Mr. Raksh Ragini Gadodia, you aren't better. I'm sure your mother hasn't taught you tricks like that!"

Oh really then who, you?

Laksh was looking at him, waiting for a sorry. Raksh pouts, "sorry." He said disinterested.

I will make you pay for that dad! 😤

Laksh could feel the anger of his son, a cold shudder run down his spine. Damn it, Maa pe gaya hai, woh bhi itni khatarnak thi/hai {uff he is like his mother as dangerous as she was/is}.

The class got over and the kids were picked up by their parents, Raksh was sitting there on the swing, Ragini had a meeting and had sent a car for Raksh.

I know mom is doing this all for me and for herself. She was having a tough time, when she got me. But she fought for herself and me, she made a name and created buzz in the business world. You know, who is the most happiest about this? Dad! He told me how much it's irking Daadi, hihi 😜.

"Raksh come I will drop you home, I messaged your mother, she is still angry that I didn't come last time to the meeting. But don't tell her that I'm here with you." Laksh told him and shook his head, "no papa, I won't tell her."

Keeping a secret isn't a big deal for me anymore.

"Papa my car has come, I guess mom sent a driver for me." Raksh jumped down of the swing.

Laksh smiles, "haan your mom always cares for everything. She is very smart, tell me one thing." He was looking down to his feet.

Raksh comes near to Laksh lap, "what Pa..." he looked here and there, "What Papa say I'm here." He was calmly talking not to gain attention.

Laksh smiles, "are you angry about me? I know your mom is because I didn't come. But what about you?" He was looking at him cutely

Raksh widen his eyes, "Aww Mera Baacha. I'm not angry on you and about Maa, she loves you. Don't worry." They heard the sound of a horn.