Chapter five (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak small misunderstanding

Ragini was the topper in college, everyone got to know by her marks. The result of the first semester was out, she was waiting for Laksh to come and have a look with her.

Ragini was nervous, but all just got shocked seeing the huge number she gained.

Ragini didn't cared about them, was walking here and there, just too nervous to realise that the result come out good.

Laksh come, both were in a relationship, but she wasn't admitting it neither was he dragging her. He made her feel comfort, still no one likes to talk to her. She is too weird.

Laksh didn't mind it at all, he loves her craziness. She was looking at him, her hands were now resting on her hips as if she was about to scold him anytime.

Laksh Beta tu toh gaya, ek kam kar iske paas yahhi mat seeda board ke paas chalajah. Hmm kiya kehte hain, arrey Ragini tujhe to Maine dehka hi nahi... 😁 {Damn I'm gone, I won't meet her. I will just go to the board and see the result, ignoring her presence. I will say I haven't seen you.

Ragini was glaring at him. Where the hell is he going ignoring me! I know he saw me, he had that cute smile on his face... arrrg I will punish him for his ignorance.

Laksh pushes the other students aside, "oh let me see if I passed or not!" He was looking at the board with the result, Ragini was biting on her nail. She was very nervous.

"Yes, I passed!" Laksh shouts and Ragini widen her eyes, "wow Laaaaaksh!!!" She pushes everyone away to hug him, "with which marks?" She asked hugging him.

Laksh was happy the hug was good, "68 %!" He said having a big smirk on his face. Ragini fumes and pushes him, he hits with his back on the board, "ouch!" He said in pain, while rubbing his back.

"What the hell, just 68 % and you are happy? You should got more!" She was taunting him and scolding him in front of the rest. All were looking at them, suppressing their laugh.

"Ragini I'm not that smart like you who scored with 100% marks!" He said and made her numb for a moment.

He come closer and took her in his arms, "yes 100 % baby you did it." He was rubbing her back and kissed her forehead.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaksh!!!"

Laksh was used of her loud shout and extending his name to the limitless, "haan Ragini?" He had cupped her face, "say I'm here only." He smiles and made her smile too.

"I hate you, you have ignored me, but it's okay I will give you a treat I passed with 100 %!" She was jumping up and down, her face still in his hands.

Laksh was smiling at her, "okay fine. Let's go." He took her hand and made her sit on his bike, "helmet my jaan." Ragini put the helmet on his head, "there isn't much input in it, but your face is very cute, you know it shouldn't get a scratch." She said mischievously, he glares at her, but she couldn't see it, because of the helmet.

She too wore hers, yes she got one for her own head too. He didn't bought it, but asked her to get one as he knows she is independent and strong.

Ragini places her hands around his chest, she loves to rest her chin on his shoulder and he too loves it, it makes her close to him.

Ragini was happy, "Laksh, tell me what do you want I will get it for you."

Laksh thought for a moment, he looked for a place to park the bike.