newbie 101

As I walked around in the hallways of my school in a free period.

I noticed a couple of guys, including my older and very annoying brother Matthew surrounding a much taller and better look guys.

"Ohh look at the newbie" the snickered at him. Poor guy didn't know what to do, it was probably also his first day.

WHo the fuck bullies someone on their first day?

My brother and his gang, like who does he even think he is. How would he feel if someone bullied him, on his first day?

"You think because you're from down under everyone is going to like you?" my brother who was almost as tall as the guy, stepped closer.

"Well think again then" he almost spit in the tall guys face.

"Matt" I broke in giving him a warning look. "What little sis, we're just having some guy fun" Matt winked.

"Nothing to see here" I said to the students who had stopped to look.

They quickly started walking again, keeping their head down.

Matthew had given our family a reputation here at school. And it fucking sucked, who wanted to be known as the jerk of the schools little sister? Not me.

Girls drooled over him, and guys either loved him or hated him. But no one ever dared saying anything to him.

"What do you want?" Matthew sighed, clearly not happy with me getting involved. "He's new" I said glaring at my older brother.

"I am fully aware of that"

"Then fucking fuck off" I crossed my arms across my chest, making some of Matthews friends look at my chest.

"Quit it" I glared at them.

They quickly cast their eyes to the dirty hall floor. "Fine you win" Matthew threw his hands in the air, before disappearing with his 'gang'.

"You alright?" I asked the tall australian guy. "Yeah I'm fine" his accent thick. "Thank and I'm Ruel by the way" he introduced himself.

"I'm Madison" I cheesed.

"So what made you come to the US, we have the orange Trump you know" I winked with a small chuckle.

"I'll only be here till summer" he laughed back. "Why?" I pouted, already liking him, he seemed very humble, something students at this school seemed to miss.

"I'm going back home then" he shrugged. "Well then let's make your time here rememberable" I cheered.

"Well we could start by you telling me where English is" he smiled. "Follow me, I have it as well" I guided him through the filled hallways.

"Wait back to you leaving in summer, that means you'll only be here for a few months" I stated, with a deep pout and like the blondie I was.

"Yeah" he chuckled giving me a small smile. "Sad" I said before walking inside English with him following.

"Hey Smith" one of my friends Jake called from the back. "What up Davila" I smiled. "Not much" he laughed.

"Who's that dude?" Jake's twin brother Mason broke in. "That's Ruel" I pointed at Ruel, as we made our way towards my friends.

"I found him in the hallways" I joked getting down in an empty seat, Ruel taking the one beside it.

"Matthew?" Mason asked. I just nodded with a deep sigh. Matthew always had to be like that towards newbies, as he liked to call them.

"Nice to meet you dude" Jake shook Ruel's hand. "You too" Ruel smiled.

"That's Mason" Jake pointed at his doppelganger who was sat behind him. He was quickly distracted by Anna getting down beside his twin.

"Hey babe" he grinned. "Shut up idiot" she rolled her eyes. To say Jake and Anna liked each other would be very wrong.

They hated each other, but also loved each other. Muy muy weird friendship, but Anna was also dating Mason.

Who was sitting with his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Who's the newbie?" she asked looking at Ruel. "I'm Ruel" he gave an awkward wave.

"Where did Madison pick you up?" Anna joked.

"The hallway" Jake broke in taking her seriously.

I just rolled my eyes, as the teacher walked inside. Yay let the torture begin, but also the last period of the day.

Hell yeah.

-

Everyone hurried out of the class as soon as the bell rang.

While I took my time, why hurry when I'd end up waiting in line to get out anyway, waste of time, if you ask me.

"I was- I was wondering if- I was wondering if you'd help me with english?" Ruel asked waiting beside me with a nervous smile.

"Yeah sure, my house?" I smiled.

"Will your brother be there?" he asked looking away, with his hand on the back of his neck. "I don't know, if he is we can go to yours" I said making him look at me.

"Okay"

"Good"

"Madison" one of Matthew's friends called once me and Ruel was walking outside. "What?" I was tired of Matthew's friends talking to me.

"Looking good" he winked before walking away. I just rolled my eyes, before turning back to Ruel.

"Ready?"

He nodded, and silently followed me, as I started walking home, with him beside me.

"I live this way as well" he spoke after we had been walking for a few minutes. "Seriously?" I asked getting really excited.

"Yeah" he chuckled at my behavior.

"Sorry it's just that you seem really nice and people here are just so stuck up" I rambled on making Ruel laugh even more.

"No need to apologize" he said.

"It's here" I said after we had been walking for a few more minutes, but I stopped my movements when I saw Matthews car.

I crossed my fingers hoping that maybe he had driven somewhere with one of his many friends.

"Let's go inside" I smiled. Ruel silently followed me inside. "Ma I'm home" I called out when I entered my house.

"Kitchen" she yelled back.

"Come on" I told Ruel walking into the kitchen. "Ma this is Ruel, he's a newbie at my school" I told her sitting down on one of our barstools.

"Ruel this is my birth giver, caretaker and beloved mom" I cheesed.

"Nice to meet you Ruel" my mom smiled drying her hands with a towel. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Smith" He said with a smile as well.

"Wait how did you know my last name?" I asked him. "Well Jake calls you Smith, and it's on the mailbox" he chuckled softly.

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Well we'll be upstairs" I kissed my mom's cheek before heading upstairs with Ruel.

•••••
Goal for chapter
3 votes
4 comments (not mine lolz)
15ish reads 💗💗💗a

also like at the moment there's only two comments just saying....<3 luv u guys