incredibly

Everyone left to go home, since all we've been doing for the past month, has been sitting around waiting for Ruel to get his shit together and wake up.

No luck so far.

Sitting in Ruel's room, with him having his eyes shut, and not even moving a little to show, that his eyes were moving.

That fucking hurts, feeling like I can do nothing fucking sucks, everything either sucks or hurts.

And if Ruel wake up, he needs to do it soon, he'll be going home when he wakes up, cause it's almost summer, and he'll leave in summer.

I don't want that, but he probably miss Aussie a ton.

With a deep sigh I fall back into my chair, just starring at the boy who stole my heart and everything in it.

My entire body is totally drained, Kate keeps saying I should go home and rest. But I just can't make myself do that.

I'm already drained from being here, it hurt seeing Ruel, and I've only been here for about an hour or so.

I look around Ruel's room, trying not to look at him.

Maybe he would want some music, that is his big passion after all, since he has been here, I've started listening to his music.

He never wanted me to, but I did, to feel closure.

I find my phone and find the playlist we always listen to when we're together.

Loving is easy

You had me fucked up

It used to be so hard to see

Yeah, loving is easy

When everything's perfect

Please don't change a single little thing for me

I smile a little when I think about the first time I ever heard the song, I didn't know about Orange Rex County until I met Ruel.

And this quickly became my favorite song, I sing along to the lyrics in almost a whisper, scared that my voice would make Ruel deaf before he even wakes up.

I angrily wipe the silently falling tears running down my cheeks away. I have never been good at this crying thing, and I've cried enough today.

I rest my forehead on the edge of Ruel's bed, just looking down at my shoes, with tears dripping onto them.

Crying fucking sucks.

Oh, oh

Ah, ah

Oh, oh

Ah, ah

The last notes of the song come on, and I look back up at Ruel, I gently run my fingers through his thick hair.

I feel his warm breath against my hand as I cup his left cheek, soft as ever, I just stare him down, thinking about everything and nothing.

I hum along to the next few songs that comes on, each one of them reminding me of Ruel, I forget about drying my tears away angrily as I sit there.

My back starts hurting, the cause being me bending over Ruel.

Sittin' all alone

Mouth full of gum

In the driveway

My friends aren't far

In the back of my car

Lay their bodies

I start crying hysterically at this, what if he's never going to be able to perform with Billie Eilish or any of her songs.

With quick movements I get up from the chair, and sit down on the floor, somehow sitting down on the floor or ground, always calms me.

I try to focus on my breath, but I can't all the thoughts of what can happened and what if's comes swirling into my head.

I hear a groan and look up at the door, but no one has entered, maybe I'm getting hallucional now.

"I don't like when you cry" a hoarse and very well known voice says. I look up and see Ruel eyes open.

Tears of pure joy starts streaming down my cheeks, my face lights up. Ruel can lit up any room or any persons day.

I slowly get up, a little unsteady from crying my eyes out of their beloved sockets.

"How are you?" he asks in a hoarse voice. "I'm good, I'm good, I'm good" I cry sitting down in the chair beside him.

His cracked bones have healed, still a little sore, but his body healed itself very quickly, which surprised the doctors a little.

He scoots a little to the side, patting the spot beside him with a weak pat. I carefully sit down next to him.

"Lay with me"

I do as told and get under his duvet blanket thingy. "I missed you" I sob. "I missed you too" he mumble.

"How are you?" I ask him resting my head carefully on his shoulder, something I've missed incredibly much.

"I don't know, how long have I been out?"

"A month and a few days" I mutter kissing his shoulder. He moves around groaning a bit, before wrapping his arms around me.

"Sleep you look tired" he tells me, but I can't help but just look at him, he still have a few scratches scattered around his face.

But other than that, he looks fine, he looks fine. I take a deep breath snuggling further into him.

He chuckle a bit before holding me even tighter.

I WANNA MAKE CHILDREN WITH THAT DUDE ARGHHHH WELL NOT BEFORE I'M LIKE TWENTY OR MORE BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN

don't forget to comment, vote and share.

that is if u want to, but seriously consider it.

Also goal for next chapter

7 votes
12 comments