sexy?

After waiting very impatiently outside Ruel's house for about five ish minutes Coco finally comes to the door.

"Sorry thought it was some crazy fans, they recently found the house" she sighs. "I just wanna go back to Aussie" she laughs.

"It's summer there, I get you" I laugh as well. If I had the money and time for it, I would be going to Aussie too, not gonna lie.

"Ruel's upstairs doing whatever" Coco rolls her eyes at me. I just chuckle before giving her a quick hug and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey" I smile as I see Kate. "What you doing?" I ask. "Work, sadly even though I go here on a small break, work is still there" she smiles.

"Must suck" I say making her laugh, I don't know why but I did. "You're amazing Madison" she smiles with bright eyes.

"Thank you" I sing song grabbing a water from the fridge.

She gives me a quick wave I return, before heading upstairs, when I walk into Ruel's room, he's nowhere to be seen, I ignore this.

And I let out a satisfied sound as I throw my body on the big bed in Ruel's room, also called his bed.

A little after he walks inside, he just shakes his head and chuckle before laying down next to me.

We just lay there for a bit, just looking at each other.

"Can I ask you something?" he looks over at me with his big beautiful hazel like eyes. "Sure" I smile resting my head on his shoulder.

"Madison how come you have blue eyes and blonde hair, if both your brothers have dark hair and dark eyes?" he asks running his big warm hand through my hair.

"It's not that complicated" I chuckle seeing Ruel's worried face, it's like it has become his normal face, something I am not very fond of.

"And I'd like to see you look happy more often" I add with a smile.

"I look like my dad" I try to explain.

"My real dad, not Chris"

"He had blonde hair and blue eyes, while Bellamy and Matthew look like our mom, I just happen to look like our dad" I give him a small smile.

"Oh"

"Did you think it was something complicated like me being adopted, or my real parents died and I had to get a new family kinda situation?" I laugh.

"Maybe" he chuckles himself.

"It's not I promise" I smile looking at him, I roll my body over so I'm laying on my stomach looking at him.

"You're really hot you know"

"Thanks" he shrugs my words off. "Don't shrug my words off like that, I mean it, you're really fucking hot" I insist.

He just laughs at me, before pulling me on top of him, making me almost lay on him. "Stop I'm heavy" I try to get of, but he holds me still.

"I don't care" he mumbles into my neck. "You really like y neck huh? I would almost reckon you're a wolf waiting to claim me" I joke.

"I'd be a darn hot wolf" he laughs, his laugh making me smile widely. "You sure would" I laugh along.

"Don't make fun of me" he pouts in a baby voice holding me tighter.

-

"Can't we do something?" I groan out of boredom. "What?" Ruel rolls over, almost getting on top of me.

"You're crushing me" I laugh.

"Are you calling me fat?" Ruel gets away with me, holding a hand to his heart. "No" I trail off. "You so were" Ruel jumps onto the bed tickling me.

"Stop" I scream trying to push him away. "Stop" I repeat myself. I try and roll over, so my stomach isn't exposed to his tickling.

"Stop" I scream louder, making Ruel tickle me even more.

I let out a scream not being able to breath from all the tickling. "Everything okay in here?" Sylvie Ruel's older sister storms in through the door.

Making me and Ruel freeze.

"What is going on in here? Are you alright?" She hurries towards us. "What are you doing Ruel" she push him off of me.

"Are you alright?" she asks.

"Yeah" I frown getting a bit confused. "Come on Sylvie it was just for fun" Ruel laughs. "The poor girl was screaming stop" She send him a glare.

"Because I was tickling her" I decide to let Ruel take the crap for no reason.

"Didn't sound like it" Sylvie. It comes to the point where I can't help but laugh. Sylvie gives me a confused look.

"You made her think I was going to rape you" Ruel pouts. "Sorry" I go into a laughing fit. "It's not funny" he crosses his arms looking like a 3 year old, who didn't get his candy.

Sylvie just shakes her head before leaving. "I can't believe you thought I'd do that" he calls after her.

She doesn't respond, she just leaves.

"You little devil" Ruel comes at me with a chuckle. I quickly get on my feet and run out of his room, and towards the staircase.

"Please don't get hurt" he laughs as I start running down the stairs. "I guess I'll try" I laugh loudly almost tripping over my feet.

"I said be careful" Ruel runs after me, chasing me around his living room. "You're never gonna catch me" I yell ignoring his words.

I can hear Kate's laugh from the kitchen, which makes me smile. "Huh? How can you be so sure" Ruel says walking closer, slowly, thinking I don't notice.

Just as he's about to reach me, I roll over the couch and end up in the other side of the room.

"Come on Madison, let the poor boy have you, he can't function without you" Coco says walking by, making Ruel blush.

"Aww Ruel" I chuckle.

"Still not going to let you win" I smile brightly, running past him back upstairs. He lets out a loud groan before following my lead upstairs.

"Come on McDonald's boy" I call.

"You watched that interview?" he asks. "Sure did pretty thang" I laugh falling back onto his bed, waiting for him to come upstairs.

"Is this supposed to be sexy?" he asks once he gets inside his room. "Nope" I pop the p.