cover uncovered

"I sing" he starts off looking shyly at me. "What?" I start of by not believing shit he says. He just looks at me with eyes that are full of emotion.

"No I mean like I sing, sing" he says taking my hand in his.

"I know pretty well if I may say that" I chuckle with a wide smile on my lips. "Geez how can you be this happy you just got knocked out" he smiles looking me directly in the eyes.

I just shrug.

"The world may be tough and all that bull crap, but people have it worse than me somewhere" I cough.

His right jaw had a big bruise, a cut on the left bottom lip and his left eyebrow had also taken some hits since it had a cut through it.

"And I'm with you" I then say with a wide grin on my face.

"But what I meant by I sing, I mean like I play shows, concerts and have meet and greets" he mutter looking away from my face to the ground.

"What?" I look at him not believing anything he's saying, why didn't he tell me? Weren't I trustable? Probably not, I couldn't even keep a not even there relationship going.

He just nods.

"That's why you said you didn't have any social medias" sudden realization hits me. "You hid all this from me?" I ask trying not to cry.

"Didn't you trust me?" my eyes glaze over, and my lips trembles a bit.

"In the start I didn't, I wanted people here to know me for Ruel Van Dijk the transfer student, and not Ruel the singer" he looks back up at me.

"I didn't want people to hang out with me because of my status, and I'm not that famous when it comes to it" he adds.

"I don't know whether I should angry or happy, because we may never have met if you didn't pretend" I smile through my teary eyes.

"You aren't mad?"

"Why should I be, I see no point in it" I say looked into his beautiful brownish eyes. He doesn't say anything, just smiles down at me.

"I really fucking like you" he suddenly says kissing me hard. I can't help but smile in the kiss, maybe we'll have a happy ever after after all.

As we're kissing someone barges into the school nurse's office. We quickly pull away. "Are you okay Madison?" a very worried Matthew asks.

"Yeah I think so" I smile tightly.

"Thank god, I swear first he slaps you and now he beats you up, I'll fuck him up" Matthews threats Jake, even though Jake isn't in the room.

"Jake slapped you?" Ruel asks.

I just look the other way.

"Yeah he did, because she didn't want to be with him or some shit" Matthew almost roar. Ruel's hand finds mine and hold it tightly. I just give his hand a little squeeze.

Just as Matthew is about to say something, the nurse walks into the room.

"I'm glad to see you sitting up" she smiles.

"When can she go home?" Ruel ask, like I'm in the hospital or some shit, I just giggle at him, I quickly stop though because of a slight pain in my left ribs.

She looks at me before answering Ruel's question.

"Some of your left ribs have been pressed, and your head took a hit, but else than that everything is okay, just try to keep still for at least the next two days, preferably more"

"Will she be able to go to school?" Matthew asks.

"I would recommend she stays home for the rest of the week" the lady smiles. "I'll inform the office, don't worry"

"Who will be taking her home?" she then asks.

"We will" Ruel and Matthew says in sync. "Okay I'll let the office know" she lets us off. I'm supported by Ruel as we walk out of the office and school.

"Thanks" I smile up at him resting my head on his chest taking a small break. I am out of breath by now, and my ribs hurts like crazy.

Who know Jake could hit that hard.

Ruel helps me into the car, he even tightens my seat belt, I just shake my head at him.

"Ruel can I ask you something?" I mutter once Jake has started the car. He just nods his head before kissing my forehead.

"Why were Jake in the room?"

"Because he's a fuck up, he thought he didn't do shit" Ruel's jaw tightens at his words, I just nod resting my head on his chest once again.

He smells like a fucking god, like who wouldn't love to just rest their head on a really hot and caring guys chest???

If you wouldn't want that who are you even??

"You smell good" I tell him with a slight chuckle. "Say that to Coco" he smiles. "She gave you the cologne?"

He nods.

"Matthew wouldn't it be smarter to bring her to my house, my parents are home and your parents aren't" Ruel suggest.

"True, address?"

Ruel gives Matthew his address, and we make our way to Ruel's house, I've only ever been there when his dad was there.

Not his mom or sisters.

-

"Here let me help you" Ruel says seeing me struggle to get out of the car. I may seem weak, but imagine feeling like knives are digging into your left side, that's how this feels.

Ruel wraps his arm around me, keeping me close to him as he help me towards his house.

Matthew comes to my other side and help me. "I feel so fucking weak right now" I complain to them.

"Well that's okay" Matthew assures me.

"I'm glad to see you two getting along" I tell them. They look over my head and at each other. "Guess you're more important than our pride" Ruel smiles.

"Guess so" Matthews adds.

"So I had to get hurt for you two to even try and get along?" I ask them with a small pout on my face.

They both just nod and then shrug helping me up the small stairs in front of Ruel's house.

•••
Goal for nemt chapter
7 votes
15 comments
30 reads
Have u guys checked my newest ruel book out???

Luv u guys Also I made a fan account where I'll give teasers and small things for my stories and so on so follow that for more stuff it's called veganruel 💗💗💗

Luv u guys
Also I made a fan account where I'll give teasers and small things for my stories and so on so follow that for more stuff it's called veganruel 💗💗💗