hit by a car

I hold him tight making sure he feels like he is cared for. I don't want him to feel alone, no kid should ever feel alone.

He rests his head on my shoulder. I smile weakly, looking at Ruel's door. We just sit like that, while I trace patterns on his back, and soon he's a sleep and I see Matthew approach us.

He gives me a questioning look, I just give him a small smile. Matthew gets down next to me with two burritos in his hands.

He hands me one, which I put onto the seat next to me.

"He was just sitting here all alone looking at a door, and I asked him why, something with both his parents being here, and not having any other family" I whisper.

Matthew looks at the boy with his brown eyes. "Is he okay?" he asks looking worried. "I don't know" I sigh.

Ruel's door opens and Kate step out. I hand the small boy to Matthew before I walk over to Kate.

She pulls me into a tight embrace.

New tears wash over my cheeks. "Is he going to be okay?" I ask her in a weak voice. "They don't know" she whispers drying my cheeks with her palm.

"Can I see him?"

She doesn't say anything just guide me into the room. I close my eyes the moment I step him, he looks like someone dragged him through a storm of glass.

Small cuts cover his face, arms and what I can see of his collarbones. I turn around and look at Kate, who looks at me.

"I don't like seeing him like this" I cry. Kate doesn't say anything she just hugs me. "He's strong" she assures me.

I just nod into her shoulder.

But what if he's not going to be okay?

I turn around and get a better look at him, tears covers my vision. Tubes all over the amazing guy, I've gotten to love.

"He's stable for now" Ralph tells me, giving my shoulders a light squeeze. I sit down on the chair next to Ruel and take his big and normally warm, but know cold, hand in mine.

I don't notice I'm crying until a tear hits his hand. I look at his face taking his features in. Everything from his chin to his cheek.

The lips I wish I was kissing right now, or looking at move.

"What happened?" I ask in a shaky voice.

"As Coco and Sylvie said a car hit him from the side" Kate starts out Ralph holding her hand tightly never once letting go.

"They say he was thrown into the air and landed on his back" she continues. "He broke three ribs, his left shin and his left wrist" she adds.

"He was hit from the left?"

She nods.

"He's okay, now we just need him to open his eyes, so they can figure out of anything happened to his head" Sylvie says.

I nod looking at Ruel, really just taking him in. He's gonna be alright, he's gonna be alright, I keep telling myself.

A knock on the door break me out of my stare at Ruel.The door opens and Matthew and the little boy walks in.

The little boy runs towards me hugging my side. "I thought you left" he cries. "I would never" I tell him lifting him up into my lap.

"Is that your friend?" he asks in a whisper. "Yeah" I tell him with a small smile. "He seems cool" the boy grin from ear to ear.

"He is"

"What's his name?" he asks looking at Ruel with his big warm eyes. He reminded me of Ruel, even though they looked nothing alike.

"Ruel"

"Rool" the boy tries to pronounce his name, and does it really well. "Yeah Rool" I smile thinking about his instagram bio.

"He's gonna be okay, I know it" he tells me resting the back on his head on my shoulder. "Let's hope for the best" I chuckle along with the others.

Whoever the fuck this boy is, I need to keep him.

"Eyal" a nurse calls around in the hallway. "That's my name" the boy exclaims trying to hide into me.

"Why are you hiding?" I ask him.

"They'll put me in a home" he cries. "Hey, hey, hey" I say in a soft tone. "It's gonna be okay" I whisper.

"No" he cries.

I look at him with pain in my eyes. I don't know what to do, so I just hug him tighter, making him relax in my arms.

The others just look at me with soft eyes.

"What home?" Matthew asks kneeling beside us. "With other kids without parents" Eyal make big arm movements trying to explain.

"But your parents" I trail off.

"Didn't make it" Matthew mouths. Tears rise in my eyes, this little Eyal has already been through so much.

"Make them leave me alone" Eyal pouts.

"I can't I'm not 18 yet" I cry. His cries has made me cry. "But they'll take me away then" he gribs onto me.

"Bellamy" Matthew exclaims.

"What?" I give Matthew a confused look. "He's twenty-six and very old" he almost cheers. "That doesn't mean he wants a child" I mouth, not wanting to hurt Eyal.

"What about your dad?" I ask Eyal.

"Mommy said she doesn't want me to know him" he answers. "Why?" I ask frowning. "Cause daddy  wants me to live with him" he whispers.

"Is daddy nice?"

"Yeah he gives me toys and stuff, mommy never gives me any toys" he a tells me. "Should we find daddy then?" I ask him.

"Is it okay if I leave?" I ask them.

They all nod with small smiles on their faces. I quickly get up from my chair with Eyal in my arms.

I walk down the hallway till we end up in the reception.

"Eyal what's your lastname?" I ask him.

***
I smell drama and shit
Also next chapter is coming out when this chapter has
9 comments
6 votes

See y'all
Luv u