don't stop

After I woke up I took a shower shaving my body, well only my legs, private area and armpits, cause the feeling after is too good to ignore.

Not kidding.

With a chuckle and loud music banging through my room I pick out my clothes for the day.

A pair of skinny denim jeans and my favorite beige hoodie. It's not even over sized, but still one of my favorite hoodies.

I tuck the front into my pants, making sure it's not looking like a round thing on my stomach, then I dance around my room.

Today is gonna be a goooooooood day.

I brush my teeth and hair, shut my music off, and jump down the stairs to get some water from the kithcne.

"What's up old man" I greet Bellamy once I enter. "Not much just home visiting you guys for about a week" he mutters with a small smile on his lips.

"Why?"

"Cause I wanted to, how are your ribs?"

"Good, it's been two weeks Bell they're fine" I promise him opening the fridge to get the bottle of water, I wanted and craved badly.

Is it weird I crave water?

"I'm still worried about you" he comments.

"And I appreciate that, but let me live my life" I chuckle taking a sip from the water I just got. "I can take care of myself" I add, just as the doorbell rings.

"That's probably Ruel" I whine and hurry towards the door.

"Teen in love" Bellamy calls after me. "Guess so" I yell back at him before I open the door, and just as I thought Ruel stands out there, wet from the rain.

"Hey" I can't help but cheese from ear to ear.

"Happy to see you too" Ruel says noticing my smile. "I'm just happy I guess" I shrug, as he puts his jacket on the hanger, and shoes on the mat.

"Want some hot choco?" I ask walking into the kitchen, where Bellamy is sitting staring at his phone.

"Sure" he follows me, but also where else would he go? The living room all alone, no of course not, but like, no, just no.

"That's Bellamy by the way" I say filling our kettle with water. "You don't use milk?" Ruel asks. "Nah hot water with powder is easier" I smile.

"Ohh"

"I'm Ruel" he greets Bellamy who has finally put his phone down. "Bellamy" he gives Ruel a small wave.

"Making me some too?" He requests. "Nahh you can make it yourself" I giggled. "Really?" Bellamy tries to act like my words doesn't offend him.

"No dummy" I roll my eyes.

"Where's Matthew?" Ruel asks. Yeah after that episode with Jake, Ruel and Matthew has suddenly become best buddies.

"Fucking some girl" I mutter.

"Yeah probably" Bellamy agrees.

"Like you don't do that shit" I laugh pouring the hot water into three mugs, thereafter I put the powder in and swirl it around.

"Well I didn't stand a chance when I was Matthew's age, but now, that's a whole different case" Bellamy winks doing a body roll.

"Stop that right there, right now" I gag.

While Ruel just laughs at me, and tells Bellamy to continue. "Ruel?" I give him a stern look. "Come on like you've never kissed or something with anyone before" Bellamy winks at Ruel.

"Stop" I raise my voice slightly.

"Anyway me and Ruel have to go"

"Ruel and I" Bellamy corrects me, before me and Ruel are fully out of the kitchen. "Whatever" I yell as I drag Ruel with me upstairs.

Ruel just follows me, chuckling like an idiot.

I close the door and run to jump into my bed, but Ruel catch me in his arms before I can do so. "You know we haven't really kissed" he mutters.

"And that's something you want to do?" I question with a faint smirk, tilting my head a little to look up into his beautiful hazel like eyes.

"I wouldn't mind" he shrugs with a giggle. "Would you?" he asks in a whisper leaning closer down towards me.

"No" I barely get to finish saying the two letter word before Ruel smash his lips onto mine. I can't help myself but to smile in the kiss.

You would think this kiss would be slow and caring, but to be completely honest it's more eager and passionate.

Not that I mind.

We pull away to gasp for air. Ruel eyes are filled with an emotion I can't put a word or words to. So I do what I do best.

Hide my nerves and push him down onto my bed to kiss him.

Not that I want to do sexy sex now. I just crawl over him and kiss him, because honestly it's tiring kissing a giraffe.

Ruel chuckles lightly as he kisses me back.

But also Bellamy is downstairs my first time is not about to be with my brother downstairs being able to hear everything.

"We forgot our hot choco" I suddenly say breaking our kiss. And I somehow make Ruel die of laughter, well not literally, I would never do that.

As it seems at the moment I can't live without him, sooo I wouldn't do that.

"You're right, but less calories I guess" he jokes. "Not funny" I pout making Ruel sit up with me in his lap.

He rests his head in the crook of my neck. I kissed his neck in the process, since now my head is also rested in the crook of his neck.

"We're pretty much goals right now" I then say, ruining the moment. "True" he smiles pulling away to kiss my head.

I don't say anything just snuggle into his chest. (what I wouldn't do to be madison rn)

"I really fucking like you" Ruel whispers. "Then I guess it's good that I really fucking like you too" I kiss his nose.

"Stop" he scrunch his nose up. (i can so imagine this arghhh) before hiding his face in my neck.

"Stop being so damn cute" I complain running a hand through his hair, and a hand over his back, making goosebumps appear his his arms.

I stop thinking he doesn't like it.

"Don't stop" he whines making me chuckle, and start my movements again. "I liked it" he say leaving a wet kiss on my neck. 

--

Goal for next chapter 

6 votes

10 comments

WHAT'S your favorite thing about madison? 

also thank tia for making me upload?