bellamy

As we all just sit there laughing at Ruel my phone rings. Coco and Kate leaves the living room, leaving only me and Ruel.

"Sorry" I mumble picking up without looking at the ID of the caller as usual.

"Madi"

"Bellamy" I smile widely. Ruel looks at me in confusion. "I heard what happened are you alright?" Bellamy asks.

"Yeah I'm good" I grin shaking my head at his behavior.

(IM SO ORIGINAL BTW, if u haven't seen the 100 you wouldn't understand srry)

"Who is that?" Ruel mouth, I don't answer just put Bellamy on speaker. "Where are you?" he asks.

"At a friends house why?"

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah I am" I cough, because I can't help myself but to laugh at him. "Don't sound like it" he states.

"I'm fine asshole" I say kinda losing my patience.

Ruel is really fucking confused at this point. "Should I come get you?" Bellamy asks. "No mom and dad aren't home, and you're at work" I tell him.

"Your brother?" Ruel mouths. I just nod giving him a smile. "Are you sure?" "Yes Bellamy I'm sure, now I'm going to hang up"

"No wait, is that friend a guy?"

"Hanging up"

"Madison!"

And I hang up, Ruel goes into a laughing fit, from whatever he found funny in that conversation.

"What?"

"I don't know" he just continues to laugh his awfully shaped ass off. "Don't laugh something you don't have off" I pout.

"Who is pouty now" he mock me from before. I just shake my head before laying back down, making my head rest in his lap, since he moved closer.

"You comfortable?"

"Am I comfortable?" I ask myself. "Yeah I'm comfortable, because you're comfortable to lay on" I giggle looking up at him, to notice he's already looking at me.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks me, and like the smart reallyfucking good looking ass I am, I laughed and say:

"You already did"

"Shut up"

"But yeah anything" I say with a small smile on my face. "What happened with Jake" his words makes me freeze.

I take a deep breath.

"We were just chilling watching a movie like alway, then decided to do something else, and went to get ice cream" I tell him, thinking about the night that turned everything very much upside down.

"Jake started complaining about how lonely he was, now that you were here, that Mason already had a girlfriend, and that he'd never get a girl"

Ruel gives me a slightly confused look, by arching his eyebrows.

"I then told him he'd find a girl that would love him and so on, and that he was good enough, then we bought ice cream in Seven Eleven" I chuckle at the memorie.

It isn't even that long ago.

"We then went to the pier, and ate our ice cream, then things started going down hill" I sigh looking up at Ruel, who wraps his hand around mine.

And by wrap I mean wrap, my hand is so tiny compared to his, but they still fit together.

"He asked about you, and then started telling me how he didn't like you, how you were too perfect, and how you were a liar" I sob closing my eyes.

I don't like talking about this, it makes me miss Jake too much, even after everything he did, he still had been my friend and a part of me for so long.

"Then he kissed me, and my stupid ass self kissed back, I'm so sorry-" I look up at Ruel with tears in my eyes.

"-He then said some more offending stuff about you after I told him I didn't like him like that" I mumble.

"And he slapped you" Ruel adds.

"I guess so"

"He fucking slapped you, I'm going to kill that-" I place my hand on his chest, making him look at me.

"He's not worth all that energy"

"I know" Ruel sighs before getting up from the couch. "Where are you going?" I ask him trying to sit up, but groan in pain as I do so.

"Hey, hey, hey" Ruel hurry to my side, keeping me up with his on on my back.

"What?" I give him a puzzled look. "You need to be careful" he orders. "But it's boring just laying here, not being able to laugh" I pout.

"You'll be fine in a matter of days of you just take it slow" he tells me with a small smile.

"But it's so boring, you guys will all be at school while I'll be home all alone"

"I could ask my parents if you could come here in the morning that way you'll have someone to take care of you too" he suggests.

"I can't put this onto your parents"

"It's fine you can stay here while he's a school" Coco breaks in with a smile playing on her lips.

"You sure?"

"Of course" Coco insits. 

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING THIS FINE MOMENT???