moist

Just thought I'd bless y'all with a picture of little me with acient animals <;

-

"Anna" I whine running towards her "Where have you been girl? Did you go undercover or something" she jokes hugging me.

"It's been forever I can't remember the last time we hung out" I smile into her shoulder. "I just wanna hang out with the entire gang" I add with a frown.

"Me too, but Mason refuses to talk to Jake after what happened" she informs me. "Really?" I ask with a shocked expression.

"Yeah"

"Why"

"Something about that they may be twins by their genetics, but Mason wouldn't have a twin who goes around hitting, hurting and ruining people" She whispers.

"Who even told him?"

"He wanted to know after Jake hit you, and fought Ruel, so I told him" she admits with a guilty look on her face.

"It's okay Anna, he would've known at some point anyway" I shrug it off. "Where is he now?" I then ask her.

"Home their mom is pissed" Anna tells me.

"Why?"

"Because Mason won't talk to Jake" Anna shakes her head with an eye roll, before picking up her history books.

I copy her actions and follower her. "Where's Ruel?" she asks as we enter our class and get to the back.

"Getting ready for tour" I give her a tight smile. "Oh shit I forgot the kid was famous" She chuckles.

I just shake my head and sit down.

"Sometimes I wish I never knew, but then again, it'd be weird that he wouldn't go to school some days and all that jazz" I tell her.

"I'd tell you, that I feel you and all that JAZZ But I can't" she says being honest. "I'd rather you being honest" I smile at her.

"Good, cause I'm a bad liar"

-

"You know as much as I've missed it being just the two of us, I miss Mason, I haven't seen him in ages"

"Should we go to his house?" she states slowly. I hesitate for a second, but then agree, Jake isn't going to ruin my days.

I won't let him have that power over me.

"Yeah, I miss Mrs. Davila" I tell her as we start making our way towards Mason's house. "You sure you're okay with this?" Anna asks as we're almost there.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Jake"

"I'm not going to let him ruin my friendships" I tell her knocking on the door, before she gets a chance to answer.

"What?" a very tired looking Jake opens the door not bothering to look at us. "We're here for Mason" I tell him, pushing past him.

"He's in his room" Jake calls after us.

"Gotcha" I call back.

"He looked ratched" Anna says as we walk into Mason's room without knocking. "Jake I told you to get the fuck out" he says from under his covers.

"Last time I checked I weren't named Jake by my parents" I joke. Anna just laughs at my joke, before sitting down on the edge of his king sized bed.

"Madison" he sits up. "Are you okay?" We ask at the same time. Mason always looks put together even in sweats and a hoodie.

I've never seen him look so ruined.

"I'm so sorry" he says. "Why?" I ask him sitting down next to Anna. "What Jake did, just weren't okay" he states.

"I agree, but you don't have to apologize for what he did" I assure him. "I just feel like I do" I give him a weak smile as he says so.

"Ruel is okay as well?"

"Yeah he's good, never been better I reckon" I give him a bright smile. "Reckon?" Mason gives me a confused look.

"Think, I've been hanging out too much with Ruel and his family" I correct myself.

"Oh I see that's why he's okay" Mason laughs leaning into Anna's shoulder. "What?" I give him a confused look, making Anna laugh louder than ever.

"Ew no no no" I jump away from the two of them once I realize what they're thinking. "Nothing like that! Who do you think I am?" I look at them in disgust.

"You guys are the only one's doing moist stuff" I cringe as I say moist. Anna gags at the word, and Mason gasps for air.

"Bye" I get up from the bed walking like a penguin out of the door, start walking normal then leave Mason's house, and walk towards Ruel's.

CAUSE WHY THE FRICK NOT!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I just walk inside not even bothering to knock, once I get there. I don't regret it. They clearly didn't hear me walk in, because when I enter the living room, what I see is priceless.

Ruel in a pair of basket shorts, nothing more, lemme remind you that it's winter.

Coco in an oversized typa tee, and Pj pants.

But what made it priceless was the fact that they were both standing on the dinner table singing along to Raining Men.

They still hadn't noticed me. So I of course as the person I am, take a video and laugh my flat ass off.

"How long have you been standing there?" Ruel suddenly notice me, and Coco turns the music down.

"Not long, wish it had been longer" I admit with a cheesy smile on my face. Coco just laughs loudly while Ruel's face turns a deep shade of pink.

"Can I join?" I ask already taking my shoes off. "It's been a long day" I add. "Sure" Coco turns the music back on. 

for next chapter 

8 votes

10 comments 

<3