hell to heaven

I'm so sorry, I totally forgot about uploading, I'm so so so so sorry. I'm just dealing with a ton of school shit and mental health shit, and I only wanna give you the best 

sorry 

xx

-

After I have slipped my crew neck on and my pants, I walk back into my room, and put some hoops in and a dainty necklace Bellamy got me for my 16th around my neck.

With three hearts in, one for me, one for Bellamy and one for Matthew. I still don't get why there where needed a heart for me, it's not like I'm gonna forget who I am.

I chuckle lightly, making Ruel smile over at me. "I like you" I cheese, walking towards him, getting embraced by him.

We just sit like that for a bit, enjoying each others company. "I'm glad I got hurt by Jake" I tell him. "Why?" Ruel looks at me like I'm crazy.

I am, but like, he doesn't get it.

"I'm glad, because if I didn't then maybe you wouldn't have forgiven me" I mumble looking into his shirt.

"I would've come around, I'm sure of that" he assures me. "What if you hadn't?" I ask my voice trembling a bit.

"Then I'd be fucking stupid not to see you and your amazing self" he kiss my neck before resting his head in the crook of it.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" he mumble against my skin, making me giggle. "It tickles Ruel" I whine as he starts blowing air into my neck, onto?

"Stop" I laugh trying to slip out of his arms. "No" he holds me back tightly. "I need to finish up" I argue.

"I don't care"

"But I needa put perfume, deo and eyebrows on"

"Eyebrows?" Ruel gives me a confused look, and damn doesn't he just look adorable. "Stop looking so cute" I say getting off of him.

I roll some deo on and spray some floral perfume on. Simple. And of course do my brows.

"You smell good" Ruel smiles looking at me through the mirror hanging above my dresser. "Thanks so do you" I cheese.

"Are you sure you're good to go?"

"Yes I am"

"Okay" he gives me a warm smile, before tackling me to the floor, leaving kissed all over my face. "You don't have to be so damn perfect all the time" I whine grabbing his face with my small hands.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, we're all human" I tell him before pulling his head closer and kiss him. He relaxes and rests on top of me, with his head using my chest as a pillow.

"What time do we need to be there?" I ask Ruel after just laying in the floor, embracing him.

"In 15 minutes" he answers into my chest. "Leave my boobs alone" I chuckle. "But they're comfortable" he mumbles. "And?" I say pushing him away to get up.

"Come back" he whines trying to catch me with his arms. "No" I tell him before walking downstairs.

A few seconds later I can hear him get up and walk down the stairs.

"Good boy" I laugh putting my shoes on. "Shut up" he pouts. "Never" I blow him a kiss before walking outside.

"You forgot this" Ruel hands me my big ass winter coat. "Thanks" I smile intertwining my hand with his large one.

Together we make our way through the cold and to Ruel's house. The moment we step inside I can smell food, no chicken.

"Are we having chicken?" I exclaim, with a wide smile covering my face. "Yeah, you like that right?" Kate asks walking into the hallway with an apron on.

"Of course" I assure her.

She smiles before walking into the kitchen. I follow her after taking my coat and shoes off. "Need help with anything?" I ask her.

"Could you carry the salad into the living room?" she asks. "Of course" I say grabbing them. "I really like you" Ruel says as I walk past him, I just roll my eyes and smack his ass.

"Hey" he whines.

I just chuckle and put the salad onto the table. "I'm supposed to be the one smacking your ass" he whispers in my ear.

"And who decided that?" I cross my arms.

"I did"

"You did not, I decide whether or not I want you to slap my bum" I stand my ground. "Okay but then you can't slap mine" Ruel fights back.

"Fine"

"Fine"

We both can't but laugh loudly, at our small argument, about nothing, like waste of time. "Can I slap you bum still?" I ask him leaning into him.

"Sure, if it makes my baby happy" he says. "It does" I insist. "Okay then" he gives him. I just laugh loudly, smacking his butt hard before walking back into the kitchen.

"You can't harm it" he protests.

"You didn't say anything about that"

***

goal for next chapter 

7 votes

10 comments