cuddle <3

"Wanna hang out?" I asked Ruel one day after having two hours of math. "Sure" he muttered grabbing his bag from the floor.

"The café?" I asked as we made our way towards the door, he just nodded. "Good" I mumbled not getting why he was so closed off.

"Are you alright?" I questioned opening my locker next to his. "Yeah" he said with a small smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm good" he smiled before locking his locker waiting for me to finish with my stuff, I hurried to finish and followed him.

-

"What would you like?" a waiter asked us after we had looked at the small coffee menu card for a bit.

"A hot choco" I gave him a small smile, and waited for Ruel's responds. "A latte" he just answered plain and blank, not bothering to look away from his menu.

"Okay, will be right up" the guy smiled before leaving us.

"Ruel?" I asked him. He didn't react. "Something's wrong, tell me" I almost ordered him to tell me what was wrong.

He had been like this the entire trip from the school. "Nothing" he just shrugged it off. "You can't just shrug your emotions off" I told him.

"Nothing" he repeated his words.

"Ruel?" I arched my brow, not believing a word. "Madison, nothing is wrong" he said slowly to me, like I was a small child.

But just him saying my name, made butterflies fly around in my stomach. "You just seem, I don't know not you" I told him playing with the hem of my striped hoodie.

"Just an off day I guess" he finally said something. "That's fine" I smiled, happy that he finally said something.

"We all have those days I guess" I laughed looking up at him, over the brim of my glasses. "You look nice with glasses on" he commented.

"I look like a fukcing nerd" I giggled. "A hot nerd" he winked before laughing as well. "Whatever" I mumbled shrugging his heart warming words off.

He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Take a fucking compliment" he chuckled. "You know it's not that easy" I mumbled, not from him at least, normally I'd just say thank you.

But Ruel, that was a whole other case.

He made me nervous.

"Sure" he rolled his eyes at me for the seconds time within a few minutes. "Yeah sure" I giggled rolling my eyes as well.

-

"I don't get why it is that girls can't take compliments" he stated later as we sat on my porch looking up at the sky.

"Well maybe it's because we're basically taught by society that it's not okay to think good about ourselves" I shrugged turning to look at him.

"Maybe" he says his accent thick.

"Why is it guys have to be so blown up?" I then asked him. He just shrugged not really knowing what to say.

"Define your question" he chuckled leaning up against the house.

"Like why is it you always has to be the best of the best, or mean to each other?" I changed my question a bit.

"I don't know, maybe it's in the genes of being a man or something, I don't really care about all that, but if someone does anything to someone I love, I'll probably do something"

"That's actually sweet" I mumbled resting my head against his arm, since I wouldn't be able to rest it on his shoulder.

"Yeha I know" he laughed.

"Shut up, you're so full of yourself" I slapped his arm. "Sorry" he giggled pouting, he pouted and he looked hella cute.

"It's not even that big off as deal" I smiled.

"I know"

"Shut up with the I knows"

"I can't" he laughed tilting his head backwards, looking up at the stars. "Why is it you can't huh?" my attitude showed through.

He just laugh before resting his head on mine.

"Since when did I become a resting place?" I asked pouting up at him through my eye lashes. "Since now" he laughed kissing my hair.

"Whatever" I pouted.

"Are you sleeping over?" I added. "If you wouldn't mind" he said carefully. "I don't, it's also like 12am, so you better stay" I joked slowly getting up.

"Coming?" I asked before walking inside. "Course" he quickly got up and followed me up stairs.

"I'll get changed real quick" I muttered walking into the bathroom to slip on an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of Nike pro shorts.

When I got back Ruel's pants and shirt were on the floor and he was under my duvet. "Okay" I shrugged joining him, he just chuckled wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You know I could get used to this" he said.

"Me too"

"Good"

I didn't question his responds and just let my head rest of his chest, wrapping my arm over it, and my legs intertwined with his.

•••
Goal
5 votes
7 comments (tia u can just spam with all 7 of them smh)
30 reads