crimson

I can feel myself wake up, but I decide to try and sleep, by keeping my eyes closed, but after fifteen minutes trying to fall back asleep.

I give up and flutter my eyes open to see Ruel already looking at me, with his beautiful eyes.

"Sleep well?" he asked kissing me. I smile against his lips, before nodding. "Ruel I think I love you" I say changing the whole mood.

He doesn't respond which surprisingly doesn't make me nervous.

"You don't need to-"

"I love you even more" he says before attacking me with kisses all over my face and shoulders.

"Does your mom know you've woken up?"

"No"

"Ruel" I give him a stern look. "Well I don't have my phone" he says before continuing to kiss me, leaving small wet kissed along my neckline.

Before finding a spot, where I let out a soft moan, I feel him chuckle against my skin. "That's not important right now" he mutters before sucking lightly.

"Ruel" I moan knotting my hands into his soft hair.

Suddenly the thingy making sure he's alive starts bibbing like crazy, making nurses run into the room.

"Did you get a little too excited there?" I laugh before the nurses see us.

The sight they see contain of  me being very flustered and a very proud Ruel, looking down at me.

All of the nurses but one leaves.

She starts giving Ruel a lot of questions about how he's feeling.

Then she leaves.

"She's probably contacting your parents" I mumble looking up at him, with my cheeks still all red, from the situation.

"Don't be embarrassed" he leaves a quick peck on my cheek, before grabbing my phone from the night stand.

He uses his finger id, and goes into the Instagram app. "What you doing?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder.

"Looking at my page" he laughs.

"You guys kept posting?" he asks. I nod, giving the crock of his neck a kiss, making him shudder.

I can't help but laugh.

"Do the fans even know I was out?" he then ask. "No, your parents didn't want them to worry, but of course they'd inform them, if you like-" I stop myself.

"Didn't wake up" he finish my sentence, making me nod.

"But let's focus on the positive" I cheer clapping my hands together loudly, making Ruel jump a little.

Just as he wraps his long arms around me, the door opens and a very happy looking Kate runs inside the room.

"Ruel" tears starts to run down her rosy cheeks. Ruel smiles widely at his mom, I try and unwrap his arms from around me, but he just tightens his grip.