big fat mood

"Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken" I scream on the top of my lungs jumping around my room.

"All my scars are open" I continue to scream, as I jump onto my bed.

And me being clumsy as usual, I somehow manage to fall down from the bed, I let out a scream before I land on the ground with a loud tund.

I just lay down on the floor screaming along to the song.

This is how I let my frustrations out. "falling for betrayal is worse" I cry. Today just isn't my day, I don't know what it is.

But you know those days where you can just feel something bad is coming and you just feel like bawling your eyes out of their sockets, that's right now.

"Broken trust and broken hearts, I know, I know" I sob as I finally decide to sit my ass up, I just stare into my wardrobes door.

"Shout it from the roof tops" I sing along as the song start over again, and my voice is hoarse from screaming.

My family also know better than to come into my room right now, this is how I deal with emotion, I scream them out of my chest.

Sometimes it's screaming mixed with crying, like now.

"Go ahead tell them I all know now, shout it from the rooftops, write on the skyline" I cry louder than before.

Maybe my period is on it's way, or something bad is about to happen.

"Tell them all I know now, shout it from the rooftops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now" I yell.

I let out a cry and sink to my knees, maybe I need to find a new way of dealing with my emotions.

"Can I come in?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Just leave Ruel"

"Why?"

"I said just leave"

"My parents wants to officially meet you" he says. "What?" I yell back. "They said that I should invite you over for dinner, so that's what I'm doing" he chuckles.

And the he walks in. "You okay?" he asks when he sees me sitting there in the middle of my room, listening to songs you can scream along to.

"No"

He walks over to my speaker and dims the music down, so we can speak, then he kneels down in front of me.

"Anything wrong?"

"I don't know" I say fighting my crying back, but my voice showed signs of crying anyway. "Everything is just so" I stop looking up at Ruel.

He doesn't say anything, just wraps his long arms around me, and sits me down in between his legs.

"Something is off" I then tell him. "How?" he whispers in my ear, making goosebumps show up all over my skin.

"I don't know, I've been feeling off all day" I sob silently. "I think we all have days like this" he then says after a few moments how silence.

"But it's the second time this week" I cry leaning up against his warm body. I tilt my head back and rest it on his shoulder.

I let out a sigh as I stare at the ceiling.

"Maybe going to that dinner will help" I then conclude. "If you don't want to, then you don't have to" Ruel assures me.

"Stop being so perfect" I say getting up, and open my closet to look for clothing. I just pick out a pair of skinny black jeans, and a forest green crew neck.

"You can wait here while I take a shower" I smile weakly, as I start finding underwear, I lay my outfit on the bed, and take the underwear with me to the bathroom.

I put the underwear down and walk back into my room to get my speaker. I give Ruel a quick kiss on his soft lips before I leave.

My eyes are visibly red and my under eyes swollen, and my lips too. Something that happens every time I cry.

I shake my head and look away from the mirror to find my Ruel playlist. Cause why not, he's my unofficial boyfriend, I think.

A sob leaves my mouth making me turn up the volume and start undressing.

Tears roll down my cheeks as I jump in the shower, shaving and washing my body. By the time I was done Painkiller was on and I could help but scream along.

I dry off, and change into my underwear, then wrap my towel around myself and go into my room to find socks and get my outfit.

"Hey" Ruel looks up from his phone when I walk in. "Hey" I greet him with a hoarse voice. "Glad to hear you liking my stuff" he pulls me in by my waist.

"You're really good, why wouldn't I?" I whisper. "I don't know" he replies honestly. "Yeah I wouldn't know either, you have a talent" I stand on my tip toes and kiss his jaw.

I then pick my clothes up, and dig into a drawer to get a pair of black ankle socks. Yes ankle socks in winter, those are the only socks I wear.

And own.

I also own ballerina socks, but they may be cold. I give Ruel a smile before I leave again, but this time to get dressed.

-

Goals for next chapter:

6 votes
15 comments

would u guys read a story i make if it isn't about ruel???