such a child

"I have to get back to the school" Matthew says once I've gotten up the set of stairs. I nod giving him a small smile.

"Thanks" I tell him.

"Anything for my baby sister"

"Shut up" I laugh quickly regretting it. "Maybe the painkillers are starting to wear off" Ruel says letting go of me, to open the front door.

I lean up against the house while he does so.

"Here" Ruel wraps his long lanky arm around me once again and helps me inside. I groan in pain as I walk inside.

"Ruel is that you?" a female voice asks.

"Yeah mum it's me" Ruel laughs rolling his eyes at his mom, like who else would it be. I just chuckle and like always regret it straight after.

I cough and Ruel gives me a pair of concerned eyes, well not like hands a pair of eyes to me, but like you know, looks at me with his eyes filled with concern.

It turns out I'm just that important to him.

I just give a slight smile and nod, to show him I'm fine, even though my side is in a lot of fucking pain.

I'm gonna fuck Jake up once I see him.

"Aren't you home a little early?" his mom shows herself in the door frame. Quickly noticing my state.

"What happened?" she asks a bit shocked. "Fight at school" Ruel chuckles looking from his mom to me.

"Don't make it sound like I was the one fighting" I groan.

"Ruel" his mom gives him a stern look. Why do I even bother calling her his mom, I know her name is Kate, Ruel told me.

"Sorry" he shrugs.

"Don't disrespect her like that you fool she gave birth to you" I slap his shoulder lightly. He just laughs at me.

"Do we have any painkillers?" he then asks his mom- he then asks Kate.

"Yeah, and I still need to know what happened" she says before walking into the kitchen, Ruel the proceed to move me into the beige couch in their living room.

"You know I hate this couch right" I chuckle as he helps me sit down.

"I know"

"Good"

"Why though?"

"The color is just too much and couch should like a grayish color or something like that" I tell him with a small smile.

"Can I have that pillow over there?" I point to a big fluffy pillow, I usually use when I'm here. "Sure" he throws it at me.

"Seriously?" I glare at him trying to lay down on my left side, bad idea. I groan out in frustration and then try to lay down on my right side, making me face the couch.

Kate comes into the living room with a glass of water and two advils in her hands.

"Thanks" I say taking the water and pills from her. "Now what happened?" she looks from Ruel to me.

"I'm Madison by the way" I tell her before taking the advils. "So you're the girl Ruel won't shut his mouth about?" she asks with a big smile on her lips.

"Well I don't know probably have you seen me" I joke. Kate laughs along with me, while Ruel pouts looking at us.

"It's cute Ruel" I wink.

"But also why were you and Jake fighting?" I add with a smirk on my lips. I said that with a smirk on my lips, how fucking creepy.

"Because he provoke me, and I was mad at him in the first place" he just shrugs it off like no big deal.

"And why are you hurt?" Kate hence to me and my very sore body. "She was being foolish and got in between me and Jake" Ruel gives me a small smile.

"You did this to her?" Kate looks over at Ruel with a frightened expression on her face. "No of course not" he assures her. "Jake did" he spits his name out like it's dirt.

Which it is, he's one big idiot.

"Well what happened?"

"Some of my left ribs got pressed, and my head took a hit" I tell her wincing slightly when I try to sit up, key word try.

"Why aren't you home?" Kate asks, god she asks a lot of questions, not that I don't see why. "Because her parents aren't home, and the school nurse said she should be under observation" Ruel explains.

"Ohh"

"Mum who are you talking to" someone yells from the stairs.

"Ruel"

"Ruel's home?"

"No shit Coco" Ruel laughs. Not long after a blonde and very beautiful girl walks into the living room.

"You must be Madison" she whines the moment she sees me, and the moment she says that Ruel's face turns a deep crimson.

"Yeah that's me" I give her an awkward wave. "I'm glad to finally meet you, Ruel won't shut up about you" she says, just like Kate did.

"Happy to know" I laugh.

Coco just laughs as well. "It's not fun" Ruel just can't seem to stop pouting today."You're so pouty today" I coo at him.

"Shut up" he crosses his arms and look the other way. "You're such a child" I joke. "I know" he whines looking back at me. 

--

goals for next chapter:

7 votes

5 comments

30 reads

---

okay is it weird if me and one of my close friends (she lives in australia and I live in europe) sends each other paragraphs about how much we love each other, so when she wakes up, she sees mine for her and vice vers <3 <3