STOP

should I do a face reveal when this book hits like 10k if it ever does who knows ??
Also MY OTHER BOOK DAZED JUST HIT 12K WTF DUDE THAT IS SO 🥰 AWWW IM SO HAPPY

--

Monday how fucking great.

Mondays always fucking sucks, any kinda drama always happens on mondays and fridays, can I please just not go to school on those days?

That would save my entire life, and maybe add some more years to my life, like you don't know how draining it is to listen to Tiffany talk about how her boyfriend ended it with her at Saturday's party. Not fun!

"You have to go to school you know" Matthew says walking into my room. "Yeah that's why I am-" I don't even get to finish my sentence.

"Oh you're already ready" he mutters.

"I can always come and say someone in our family died and we have to leave, if you want to" he laughs.

"Thanks means a lot, who would die though? Unc Cam?" I chuckle following Matthew to his car.

"Maybe who knows" he smiles showing his perfect teeth.

"It'll be fine" he assures me getting into his car, well this time it's actually his, he saved up for it himself and all, so I now have my own car as well.

Even though I don't like driving at all, but sometimes you've got to you know.

"Yeah I know" I smile.

We drive in a comfortable silence towards the school listening to Matthews music. His taste isn't bad, but it's also not good, you feel me?

"We're here" he pats my shoulder. I'm taken out of my trance and follow him inside like a ghost.

"Madi" Anna yells across the hall running towards me, almost knocking other students over to get here.

"Why didn't you tell me you told Ruel?"  she asks in a whisper. "I don't know" I smile tightly. She just nods before pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay to be sad"

"But I was the one who fucked up not him" I remind myself that all the fucking damn time.

"And?"

"I shouldn't feel sorry for myself" I tell her before moving to my locker. "And how did you know I told Ruel?" I ask looking at her.

She was dressed as casual as she could, mom jeans a red soccer sweater of some sort, probably Mason's, and her beloved red Vans.

"Going red today?" I chuckle looking for my books.

"I know because he and Jake may or may not be fighting at this very moment" she mutters. "Why didn't you tell me? Where?" I panic.

"Caf-" she don't even get to finish her sentence before I'm running, no sprinting towards the cafeteria.

And just as she said.

They were fighting.

I make my way towards the crowd forming around them. "Stop" I scream as I get closer. None of them hears it.

"Ruel stop" I yell.

"Stop"

"Stop"

"Stop"

I make a bad decision. "I said stop" I say moving in between them. Jake don't even see me and makes a right hook right on the side of my face, before hitting my ribcage as well.

I stumble backwards and hit Ruel, before everything goes black.

-

"Can't you see all this is your fault?"

"How is it my fault? You were the one who hit her two fucking times!"

"And? You should've never moved here! Everything was just fine before you got here, Madi-"

"Don't call her that"

"What? Madi?"

"But before you got here she probably liked me and we could've been a couple by now-"

"What do you fucking mean?"

"I kissed her and now we're not friends anymore, because she apparently likes you more, than she values our friendship"

"I think it's best if you leave"

"She just can't see how fucking fake you are, who moves from Aussie to the US for fun? There's something sketchy about you"

"Leave"

I don't hear much more after that beside the door baning shut and Ruel singing. SINGING?!?!??! Since when does he ever sing?

-

I slowly open my eyes and look around a room I recognize as the nurse's office or like you know place thingy.

"Are you okay?" I look to my left and see Ruel. I don't know why but I just start bawling my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry, I ruined everything" I cry trying to sit up, but a pain in my side stops me. "I so so so so sorry" I tell him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry too, I should've stayed with you, given you a chance to explain" he cries. "Don't cry" I mutter not liking seeing Ruel crying.

He just chuckles at me, before sitting on the edge of the couch I'm laying in.

"I ruined everything, I did everything that would made me leave a relationship if it happened to me" I tell him.

"I don't care" he mumbles resting his forehead against my shoulder.

"I'm just glad you're okay" he adds kissing my shoulder before looking back up at me. "Ruel-" he cuts me off by kissing me.

And since I'm happen to not be a complete idiot I kiss back.

"Let's start over, I haven't been totally honest with you either" Ruel suddenly looks guilty. "What?" I try to sit up again, but I quickly lay back down because of pain.

"You okay" Ruel looks at me with concern painted over his face.

"I'm fine" I hiss not liking him looking at me like I can't do anything. "Help me sit up" I order and he does as told, because like yeah just because.

I groan in pain but hold it in as he helps be sit up. I breath out in relief when I'm finally sitting up.

"Spill" I smile.

•••
Goal for next chapter
7 votes
10 comments spill some tea sisters I want it hot and steamy (okay ew and Tia I luv u and u sam and u guys who reads thiiiis)