kissy faces

"Remind me of why you have to go?" I mutter into Ruel's chest, since I'm not tall enough to really reached his shoulder.

The dude is a giant.

It has been a few weeks since Ruel started his stay here in the US. And we just went on Christmas break.

And Ruel like to little tall shit he is, needs to go home for the holidays, meaning he'll leave me all alone here with my idiotic brother.

"Because my sisters and mom misses me" he chuckled kissing the top of my head. "But you're my best friend" I pout trying to look angry with him.

"Yeah and you're my best friend" he says.

"Shut up headass" I slap his chest grabbing his suitcase, I just got my driver license, here in the start of December, since my brithday was in November, so I agreed to drive him and his dad to the airport.

"Hey Madi" Ralph smile making me pull away from Ruel, to give him a hug.

"Ready?" he asks us.

We both nod, and all walk towards my car in silence, well me and my brothers car.

Ruel joins me in the passenger seat, while Ralph takes the back. "I'll miss you" I pout once again.

"It'll be fine"

"I know" I cheese. Something I do very often, when I'm with Ruel. "Just don't find a new bestie" I say as I drive in through a Starbucks drive in.

"Don't think we can get paler now" I add with a small chuckle. Ruel just roll his eyes at me, before telling me what to order for him.

I look back only to see Ralph asleep.

Yeah okay, he doesn't need coffee. I chuckle to myself and order.

-

"Think about it, you'll be getting sunburned and everything, while I'm here getting paler and paler and paler" I think out loud driving into the parking house, at the airport.

"Well it's not like it get's really cold here" he shrugs my words off, and wakes up his dad.

"True" I agree, helping them with their luggage. "But I'd rather get sunburned" I add with a small smile.

"I agree with you" Ralphs laughs before starting to walk towards the airport. "It'll be fine don't worry" Ruel tells me for the hundredth time.

"Yeah that's what you say" I pouted following behind him with his bag.

"Yeah and it's the truth" he chuckles putting his arm around my shoulder, or more like rests his arm ON my shoulder.

I just shrug it off, and enjoy him while he's still here.

Okay I am being very very very dramatic, it's not like he's going to die, or at least I don't hope think so.

"Please just be carefull" I tell him with a tight smile.

"I promise" he puts his pinky out, making me giggle. "Good" I intertwine my small pinky with his larger one.

Before I know it we're inside the airport, Ruel and Ralph has checked in and their plane is called in the speakers.

"I'm going to miss you" tears starts to swell up in my eyes.

"It'll be alright" Ruel pulls me in for a hug trying to be the one to keep it together. "Yeah it will" I whisper into his chest.

We just stand there hugging each other.

When we pull away Ruel's eyes are just as red as mine. "It'll be fine" I say. "Yeah it'll be fine" he repeats my words.

"One more hug?" I ask.

Ruel doesn't answer, just embraces me in his long arms. I pat him on the back, like he's some sort of dog, something we have laughed about a million times.

"Take care" I say as we pull away one again.

"Always" he smiles.

Then he does something that takes me by surprise, he wraps his arms around my waist, and bends down AND HE FUCKING KISSES ME.

In the beginning I don't know what to fucking do, but then kiss back. "Stop giving me heart attacks like that" I laugh hitting his chest one we pull away.

He just smiles at me.

"Call me when you're home" I tell him. "Of course" he mumbles before giving my lips a quick peck.

"Good" I smile.

I JUST FUCKING KISSED RUEL, OR WAIT HE KISSED ME, BUT ARGHHHH. The smile didn't leave once he did, it stayed reminding me of Ruel.

-

"What you smiling bout kiddo?" my step dad Chris ask me the moment I step foot into the house. "What?" I ask looking at him in confusion.

"Nothing you just look happier than usual" he smiles looking at me, like he was questioning me for court. "Ruel just left I thought you'd be sad" he adds.

"Well he'll come back" I shrug with a light smile.

"Can I, can I go now?" I ask after a few minutes of quiet. "Yeah, yeah sure" he mumbles letting me off, whatever hook, there might've been.

I don't waste a seconds, and hurry upstairs to call Anna.

Before she could even say hey, I started spilling the tea.

"Seriously?" she asks with wide eyes. "Yeah he just kissed me out of nowhere" I whine jumping around my room.

"Arghh" she joins in on the whining and jumping.

"I'm so happy for you" she states after we finished screaming. "Thank you" I laugh at her excitement.

"We can go on double dates" she suddenly screams.

"My ears" I pout covering them with my small hands, giving her an unsatisfied look. She just shrugs before dancing around her room.

"Maybe" I end up saying. "How dare you, of course we're going on double dates together" she gasps barely able to breath.

Heyyy I always said I was gonna post on my b day but who says I can't post there as well. But also my mom says this mystery person is coming on my b day and taking me somewhere I do not like that, she won't tell me who arghhhh I hate surprises 😂
Goal for next chapter
5 votes
4 comments
20 reads
We can do this luv u all 💗💗💗