personal pikachu // d. kaminari

word count: 534

...

"kami-kun!" you squealed from the doorway.

the boy's head shot up, eyes darting about the room to where your voice was coming from. he was sat on the couch in your living room with his phone in one hand, leaning back against the crook of his arm as he scrolled through his instagram feed.

he sat up and looked down the hallway. "yeah, (name)-chan?"

"guess what i have!" you launched yourself onto the couch with him; you had just gotten back from a small holiday work party, one you were all required to bring a secret santa gift for.

"what? what is it?" his lips pursed in confusion at your excitement.

you grinned, the gift you'd received hiding behind your back. "guess, guess, guess."

"lingerie?"

"kami-kun!"

"what?! it was an honest question," he mumbled with red cheeks.

you laughed, "they don't give out lingerie at work parties, don't'cha know? anyway... guess!"

he rolled his eyes, a playful smile tugging at his lips. "hmm, i'm not sure. maybe...."

but patience was never really your virtue, and you caved, bringing around the gift so kaminari could see. "look!"

he quirked a brow, "it's... a stuffed animal?"

"not just that! it's a little pikachu, just like you!" you laughed, cuddling the small toy in your arms. "and that's not all, it makes little sounds!" you squeezed the paw and out came a zap-ing sound. you pressed the other paw as well, hearing the familiar pika-pika sound. "isn't he cute?! i love him already!"

"don't you already have a pikachu?" he asked, a sly grin on his face.

your brows furrowed. "huh? what do you mean?"

"i mean... i don't exactly say pika-pika, but electricity is my quirk," he replied.

your eyes lit up, "you're right! i have two pikachus now."

he scooted closer to you, backing you into laying down on the couch as his hands rest on either side of your head, straddling you. "but... i'm your favorite, right?"

you feigned a thoughtful expression, biting your lip slightly as you processed his words. "i don't know.... would you be jealous if i said the toy?"

kaminari grinned and placed a chaste kiss on your nose, earning a small giggle from you. "maybe, but can the stuffed pikachu do that? or this...," his lips ghosted over yours. you dropped the small pikachu and wrapped your arms around your boyfriend's neck, pulling him closer so you could kiss him again.

there was a slight spark in the kiss, one that youhad only felt a few times before but still felt exhilarating nonetheless. his tongue swiped your bottom lip, and you opened your mouth slightly as you granted him access to your mouth. your hands moved to kaminari's hair, tugging at the roots as you deepened the kiss. a small groan came from the blond's lips, but he pulled away all to soon, much to his own chagrin.

"so," he started; his lips swollen and hair a mess. "i think we've decided who your favorite pikachu is." his eyes flickered to the small toy laying on the floor.

you laughed, "i don't think a toy really offers any competition, mr. jealous-of-a-stuffed-pikachu."

"i wasn't jealous," he pouted, leaning back onto his heels.

"sure," you replied and propped yourself up with your elbows. "but, you're much cuter and much more kissable than a toy, kami-kun."

"better be."