seven minutes in heaven // d. kaminari

in retrospect, playing seven minutes in heaven with all but two of your classmates seemed like a great idea. you didn't see the harm in it, so you joined in midgame after training. but, now, as you walked towards the room with kaminari denki at your heels and ashido leading you, you felt your heart race more than it did when the villains were attacking at usj.

kaminari had been a longtime crush of yours, since the entrance exam. and you were going to be locked in a dark room with him for a whole seven minutes. how were you supposed to stay calm?!

"oh, i can't see anything," you mumbled, stumbling blindly into the room, kaminari following suit and ashido announcing the seven minutes have begun. you put your arms in front of you, but your foot caught on something and you squeaked.

arms circled around your waist and caught you just before you could fall. "careful," kaminari laughed.

your cheeks bloomed into a blush. "s-sorry."

"don't worry about it," you could hear the grin in his voice.

he still had one arm around your waist, and you felt jitters crawling under your skin. "uh, so... so what are we supposed to do?" the darkness was slowly getting easier to see in, your eyes adjusting to the dark finally.

"not sure," the blond said. "i think todoroki and yaomomo just talked the whole time."

"oh," you mumbled. "s-so i guess there's no pressure."

but you knew there was. somehow, somehow, you knew ashido was behind all of this. she'd known of your crush on kaminari for months, always telling you to grow a pair of tits and confess to him already, that your quiet crush on the electric boy was getting depressing.

"h-hey, denki-kun?"

the blond hummed.

"i... i guess since we're alone in here, um, i just wanted to say, uh, i wanted to say... fuck," you swore under your breath. "uh, just wanted to say that i like you, and it's probably going to get awkward for the next few minutes we're locked in here because i'm not sure if you feel the same way or–"

a hand touched your cheek, and you jumped. "easy, it's just me, (name)."

"ri-right, no one else is, uh, is in here," you breathed.

kaminari laughed. "can i kiss you?"

"y-you? kiss me? uh, yeah, yes, please, uhm–"

smooth lips pressed against your own, and you felt yourself take a subconscious step closer to kaminari. one hand on your waist, the other on your cheek, you weren't sure where to place your own. but that didn't really matter at the moment–kaminari denki was kissing you.

kaminari was the one to break from the kiss first, and you could see the hint of a smile on his lips in the dark room. "you have no idea how long i've waited to do that."

you blushed. "s-same."

"can i kiss you again?"

you laughed quietly. "yeah," you mumbled, one hand pulling him closer from the back of his neck, your lips connecting once more.

the group was a collection of whoops and hollers when the two of you came out of the room hand in hand. kaminari's hair was a mess, his lips red and eyes a little dopey. you could only imagine you looked the same. you took a seat together back in the circle, ashido grinning devilishly. you knew it was her plan, but you would have to take her out for coffee as a thank you soon.