{ 9 | Colton }

As the dress was pulled over her head, my heart did this weird thud in my chest. Her brown locks swung behind her back as I took her body in. She had curves in all the right places and that black bikini only emphasized them even more.

"Damn Ashwood. You're girl is smokin'!" One of the boys shouted. I watched as Faith's cheeks tinted red. She then let out a giggle as someone whistles. I narrowed my eyes. I didn't want anyone else to see her.

"Dang Faith. If I knew you were going to do that, I wouldn't have let you do it in front of them." I said. My voice was low as I kept drinking in every last curve of hers.

"I'm confused." She said. I then smirked. I suddenly felt possessive of her. She didn't deserve the hungry looks everyone was giving her.

"You're mine and only mine." I told her. Her eyes widened, making my smirk grow. That should keep everyone away from her.

"Can we please start playing?" Reagan groaned with annoyance. I looked away from Faith who was still blushing. Damn, she was hot. I really wish we weren't at the beach right now.

"Yeah. Let's get this going." I said. Wes then passed me a ping pong ball. "You guys go first."

"You're going down Ashwood." Wes shouted. He then got into position, tossing the ball. It bounced in front of the cups before hitting the rim and falling onto the beach floor.

"Nice toss Weston." I teased. Wes frowned. He hated his full name.

"My turn!" Reagan shouted. I rolled my eyes. She always had to be the center of attention. Maybe that's why she caught my eye. She then tossed the ball, landing in the center cup. I frowned. She has never been that good at this game. It's one of the reasons why we were always drunk together.

"Drink up Colton." Wes said. Now he was smirking.

"I can drink it." Faith offered. I quickly shook my head. "Why not?"

"I don't want you to get drunk, especially this early in the night." I told her. She sighed, giving me a smile.

"It's one cup." She said in a teasing tone. I chuckled.

"Fine. But i'm drinking the next one." I said, not wanting to say no to her. She then kissed my cheek before reaching for the cup. I stood there stunned at her actions as she pulled out the ball and tossed the cup back. "Damn babe."

"Your turn." Reagan said in disgust. Faith took the ball and tossed it. It bounced on the table before falling into a cup.

"Drink up." Faith said in a fake sweet tone, copying Reagan's. I held back my laugh as Reagan's frown narrowed at her. Faith is definitely having fun. Wes took the cup and drank it. We were both now at nine cups.

It was now my turn. I took my ball and got into position. I narrowed my eyes, targeting one of the cups. I then flicked my wrist. We all watched the ball land in a cup. Faith let out a cheer. I smirked. We have this game in the bag.

"Your turn to drink Reagan." I said. Daggers were sent my way. I smirked. She took the cup and drank its contents.

That's how the game continued. Faith and I would continue to make our shots as Wes continued to miss. Although, I did miss mine once or twice. The alcohol in Wes' system was definitely messing with his hand and eye coordination. As for Reagan, her eyes only continued to glare at me and Faith. Speaking of Faith, she was definitely living like a regular college student now.