{ 24 | Faith }

I know, this is two months since the last update, but there's an explanation at the bottom. I'm sorry. )':

~~~~~~~~~

California has been amazing. It is so different that school. Stanford is more cold and gloomy, while Los Angeles is brighter and warmer. I would definitely live here if I had the chance. Although i'm the happiest I had been in a while, I can tell something is wrong with Colton.

Ever since we arrived yesterday, he had been distant and closed off. I didn't want to ask because I knew he would tell me if he wanted me to know. But, that doesn't mean it isn't bothering me.

This was our first trip as a couple and I wanted to enjoy it with my happy and carefree boyfriend. I thought he was supposed to be showing me how to live. Instead, he's closed off and not living in the moment. It pains me that I can't help.

Today was Justin's birthday party. Alyson was going crazy. She was in full diva mode, trying to make everything perfect. Shouts and commands were being thrown left and right. Decorators we're trying to follow her orders, while the caterers stayed in the kitchen. They were afraid of Aly. I don't blame them.

"My girlfriend has gone psycho." Wes whispered in my ear. We were standing on the edge of the room, surveying the seen in front of us. Justin and Colton has made plans with someone, so they were gone.

I was curious as to who they had plans with, but I wasn't going to ask. Again, if Colton wanted me to know, he would tell me. I trusted him. I really wanted to trust him.

"She's just in party mode." I tried to defend my best friend. Truth was I was also slightly frightened. I have seen her take charge and order people around, but this was a new Aly I had never seen.

"Faith, it's okay to be afraid of her." Wes joked. I was about to reply, but I saw Alyson coming over. I quickly zipped my lips. She'd go berserk if she heard the topic of this conversation.

"This is finally coming together!" She said in a cheery tone. She then turned around and shouted as one of the workers. "No! That goes in that corner!"

"Alyson," Wes stated slowly. She turned her glare off and smiled at Wes. "Maybe, you and Faith should go get ready? I think I can handle the rest."

"No, it's fine!" She said before looking at the time on her phone. "Oh god. Okay! The caterers should almost be done with the food and this place looks fantastic. We'll be down later."

"I've got this babe." Wes said before pecking her lips. It's weird seeing them kiss. I don't think anyone enjoys another couple's PDA.

"Okay, okay. Let's get ready Faith." She sang as she pulled me out of the room. We began to ascend the stairs, leading towards her room. "What are you going to wear?"

"A swim suit?" I said more like a question. I hadn't really put much thought into an outfit. Chances were she would have shot down my choice anyway.

"Duh, but what are you going to wear on top?" She asked. I shrugged. She groaned. She then began tossing items from her suitcase at me. There was quickly a mountain of clothes forming on the bed. "Okay, now let's see."

She would pick up each item and scrutinize it. If I hadn't seen her pull them from her own wardrobe, i'd be curious as to who they belonged. She hated piece after piece.

"Aly, can't I just wear one of my shirts and shorts?" I asked. She then gasped, not paying attention to me. "Aly, are you alright?"

"I found it. Here." She said with a smirk. She passed me a black, see-through chiffon dress. It was a swimsuit cover up for sure. It was short and would barely cover my butt.