{ 20 | Faith }

Crossing the finish line, I smirked. Colton never passed me, which meant I was in the lead. I mean I just won the entire race since no one else was in front of me. I let out a small cheer before listening to the attendant as he guided me to where we initially started. He then told me to press on the brake until I came to a complete stop.

The kart came to a halt, successfully parking it. I smirked. Colton was never going to hear the end of this. I had just beat him in a race. I got out of the kart and waited near the exit. I took a look around the track and saw that there were quite a few people stuck. People must have bumped and crashed into each other, causing them to turn the opposite way.

Attendants were all over the track, trying to help. I stifled a laugh as I saw Colton was one of them. Swear this boy is too competitive for his own good. Look what it brought upon him.

One of the attendants had already made their way over to him. It seemed like they were talking before Colton was facing the right way. They said something else to him. I wondered what they said. It's not like Colton to talk to randoms like that.

Colton's kart was then facing the right direction. He then gained speed before finishing the race. I giggled as he came up to the finish line. He did the same as me, parking the kart, before lifting himself up. Walking over to me, I felt my smile turn into a smirk.

"I won." I said placing my hands on my hips. I said it in a teasing tone, making Colton laugh. I looked up at him, thinking how I could have ever been this lucky to get such an amazing guy. I didn't think i'd ever find someone especially after Nick. But, Colton is better. He's perfectly imperfect.

Colton whispered something as I stared into his deep blue eyes. They seemed to be sparkling. God, he was handsome. He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, yet somehow, he looked like a model. Sometimes I didn't understand how I ever stole his attention. He deserved someone much better than me.

His face then began to inch down. I bit my lip. He was going to kiss me. As many times as I had the pleasure to place my lips on top of his, my heart was never going to stop the pounding. He made me nervous still and we had been together for a little over a month now.

I closed my eyes, feeling his lips connect with mine. They were soft, making me melt into him. His arms wrapped around my waist as I slid mine around his neck. He brought me closer as our tongues danced. Those cliché sparks and fireworks were going off as we lost ourselves.

"Sorry to break this moment up, but we have people wanting to ride." One of the attendants said. Colton and I separated from embarrassment. I hid my face in his chest as he chuckled. I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato.

"Yeah. Sorry." Colton said. He then wrapped an arm around my waist and led me onto the main floor. I felt all warm inside.

"What was that?" I asked, cuddling into his side.

"What?" He replied. I sighed.

"The kiss. We've never kissed in public before." I said shyly. It was always in my room or when we were alone. I wasn't the biggest fan of PDA.

"Sorry, I just wanted to show my girl off." Colton said with a shrug. He looked away quickly, making me wonder if he was hiding something. "Now, let's go tear up the all you can eat pizza bar."

On cue, my stomach growled. He chuckled before squeezing me to his side even more. I sighed in content. Colton was amazing and I definitely didn't deserve him.