{ 28 | Faith }

Icecream and all the junk food you can think of were not making me feel better. I don't know why I thought that i'd ever be enough. He didn't choose me and he never would. I was so stupid. I was never going to get the happy ending. It just wasn't in the cards for me.

I watched as Tessa read Harden's love letter. I sighed. They loved each other and were heartbroken in the end. Love wasn't real. I have been shown that multiple times now. I'm pathetic.

"Get your ass up." Aly said walking into our dorm. I sighed. I shut my laptop screen down and slid out of bed.

We've been back for two hours now. I had instantly went to the shop and bought icecream, gummies, chocolate bars, and oreos. I ran into Nick there. I was already in a sour mood when Colton decided to not get on the flight. Nick only made it worse.

"Well if it isn't the slut." Nick said. I sighed. I closed my eyes, wishing the last twenty-four hours were a dream.

"Leave me alone." I said walking away. I heard him scoff.

"You have always been a bitch. Too bad I never got to see if you were ever any good in bed." He spat. I blew out air. I wasn't in no mood to argue with him.

"Babe, I think these will be fine." I heard Reagan say. She rounded the corner and smirked when she saw me. She tossed a box at Nick. They were condoms. "If it isn't the boyfriend stealer."

"Just leave me alone." I said grabbing the last bag of gummies. I was making my way to the register. I just wanted to be in bed, away from these two.

"When Colton is done with you, he'll realize what a joke you are." Reagan smirked. I ignored her, knowing she was right. He finally left me. I wasn't worth it.

"See you later slut." Nick said as they exited out of the store. I watched as the alarm didn't even ring as they walked out with the condoms. Those two were more privileged than I ever thought. They deserve each other.

"Where are we going?" I asked Aly. She ignored me as I slid on my vans. Luckily, I was wearing a decent outfit. Before we left California, I was wearing jeans and a tank top. I just threw on one of Colton's hoodies when we arrived since it's like 15 degrees cooler here. The hoodie still smelled like him, making me miss him even more.

"To get real food. We are going to the diner." Aly said as she shoved me out of the room. "Any news?"

I shrugged. She was asking if I had heard from Colton. The last time I talked to him was yesterday when we got into our fight. I still don't get why money is so important. It's not the end of the world. I never had it and i'm at the same school as him.

"I swear when I see that dick, I am going to cut his off." She seethed. I gave her a small smile.

"I"m okay Alyson." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"You have been sulking for twenty-four hours now. What the heck did he do?" She asked. We reached the diner. We stepped inside and went to our usual booth. I sighed, seeing her wait patiently for my reply.

"He didn't choose me." I said softly. I looked away, remembering my encounter with Nick earlier. "No one ever chooses me."

"Faith," Aly said softly. I felt her reach for my hand on the table. "You are enough. Colton is just being stupid. He'll come to his senses soon. As for the other scumbag, he was just an idiot who should have never gotten the chance to know you."

"I ran into him and Reagan earlier. They are together." I said in disgust.

"I hate how much he still affects you." She stated. I nodded in agreement. He shouldn't have that much power over me. He's just a worthless guy that I should have never fallen for. "Let's just get you some real food."