2

~ India ~

I woke up around , 11:00 and I didn't have work today because it's Friday. I did my hygiene and Put on a gray sports bra and some black leggings with my waist trainer.

 I did my hygiene and Put on a gray sports bra and some black leggings with my waist trainer

I grab my keys and went to get in my car. I seen my neighbor walking to his car on his phone. I guess he caught me staring because , he winked at me and smiled. I hopped out of my daze and smiled back I unlocked my car , got in and pulled off.
Once I reached Westbrook's dance studio , I got out my car , unlocked the building and went to put my stuff down.
About 25 minutes later kids started coming in to learn the routine for this week. We were dancing to Ciara Level Up.

......................................

I'm a strict coach so , my team had the routine down pack. After 3 hours of practicing it was finally time to go. All the girls were packing there stuff up to leave.
I went to my office to get my purse , when I came back out one of my dancers were still there.

India : Where's your parents ?
Laila : My Dad supposed to be coming to get me right about now.

A black Mercedes Benz pulled up and Laila got up and waved me off. To my surprise her dad is my neighbor.
Laila is 13 years old , she's always been my favorite dancer , but usually her grandma comes an get her , so I'm just now seeing her dad.
Once they pull off I lock up the studio , and head towards my car. I sat in my car and pulled out my phone.
I started scrolling down Instagram and I seen Jayce hugged up wit my twin sister that I hate oh so much.
I could feel myself getting a attitude so I liked the picture and threw my phone in the passenger seat and pulled off.
I was speeding home , like going 80 in a 60 fuck a ticket. Once I made it home I put my phone in my bag and got out. I walked in the house and just to my luck he was the only one there. I sat my stuff down and walked up the stairs.
I freshened up , put on some black and white Adidas joggers and a black sports bra with no jewelry and all black timberlands.

India : Jay come ride wit me real fast.
Jayce : Alright lemme grab my shoes.
India : Meet me in the car.

.................................................

I started up the car , Jayce hopped in and start asking all types of questions , but I was ignoring him.
I made all types of turns until I reached red oak. Which is my twin sister block. I seen Jayce tense up and it made me chuckle.
I stopped outside her house and told him to call her and tell her to come outside now.
I got out my car and stood on her porch. She opened the door in some little ass shorts and a tight ass tank top.
I looked at her for about 10 seconds before socking her in her lip. I dragged her off her porch causing her to hit her head. She bit me which caused me to let her go and she fell on the ground. I got on top of her and start beating her face in until , Jayce pulled me off of her. Her shit was leaking , and people were now standing around recording making fun of her and laughing and shit.

India : Both of yaw some bum ass bitches , yaw can have each other ---- DUMBASS .

I got in my car and pulled off leaving them both there looking shitty. Once I got home I put all Jayce stuff in garbage bags and sat them on the curb.
While doing so , my neighbor was out playing football with who I'm guessing is his nephew or lil brother.
I dropped the last bag , then I seen Laila running towards me causing me to smile.

Hey Coach India , I didn't know you stayed next door to my dad .. She said , smiling showing her braces .

India ;
I didn't either .. I said smiling back.

Well , I'll see you later .. she said waving , while walking back home.

I chuckled and sat on my porch and just thought about life.
I'm not even hurt over Jayce because it was bound to happen either way it went.
A few minutes later Teyana and Jordan pulled up knocking me out of my thoughts. We all went in the house and they instantly went upstairs.
Knowing was about to go down I went upstairs and put a white t shirt on and went for a ride. I can't stand the sound of another bitch moaning if I'm not the reason she moaning. Yes, I like girls .. but I haven't dated one in years. Yeah I've done things with girls while I was with Jayce because he said he didn't care. Only girls I've really been into were Teyana and Jaz. Me and Teyana would always link , she even ate me out before she was low key better than Jayce but that's anyways.
Jaz wheewww chileeee .. she a stud I met back in college at a party.

* FLASHBACK *

"Lemme get 3 bad chicks to the floor for a twerk off."

Everybody start pointing an yelling my name.

So , I went to the floor and they picked 2 more girls one was short with a big ass booty and the other one was looked ratchet as hell with long brown and green hair but her ass was long and saggy . Then there's me , my ass fat and it still move.
Speaker Knockers "freak hoe" came on and my hands instantly found my knees , I start throwing it back and everybody was getting geeked up. So , I jump into the splits and everybody start yelling , then .. the dj stopped the music , but everybody else was still hyped.

"Alright part 2 , i need all three of you to pick a partner to twerk on."

I scanned the crowd and Jaz eyes found mines I smiled and pointed at her. "Trampoline Booty" came on and I started twerking and grinding on her she gripped my waist and I could tell baby could handle me.

The battle ended , and it was time to vote.

Lemme here "boooo" or "woooo" said the dj.

Contestant #1 "booooo"

Contestant #2 "booooooooooo"

Contestant #3 "wooooooo"

I won the battle , everybody start telling me good job.
But then Jaz walked up to me , and told me to put her number in my phone.
Jaz was fine as fuck , like if she would've came onto me I would've let her hit.

* FLASHBACK OVER *

The Neighbor has a daughter ? 🧐😊

Whaaat India like girls ? 👀🤙🏾