12

~ India ~

So, I put on my slides and a t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked in Lucas room and start recording. " So, I came to investigate the sounds I was hearing and OMG its the hoe of the D Diamond sound like she can't handle dick" When they heard my voice they stopped and were trying to dress themselves. I stopped  my video and walked back in my room and closed the door. A rough 10 minutes later Lucas walked in my room and pulled me from under my cover. He pushed me roughly against the wall, causing my back to start hurting. He had my hands pinned against the wall, I winced in pain. Lucas your hurting me, he let me go roughly and punched the wall. His eyes were a dark black, it ain't scare me cause it was normal to me. I used my hand to rub my wrist and started laughing. I felt my eyes turning black, and I lunged back and punched him in his jaw. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me on the bed. I struggled to push him off of me. I socked him in his lip and he slapped my in my mouth. I finally got myself from up under him and I threw my phone at him.

~ Lucas ~

She threw her phone at me and it hit me in the corner of my bottom lip. I licked my lip tasting blood. I decided to give up .. She start walking backwards as I was walking forwards I backed her into the wall. I grabbed her by her neck and smashed my lips on hers. The kiss got so intense that we ended up in the bed with her hands tangled in my hair. She had her legs wrapped around my waist. I flipped us over and she started pulling my shorts down. Her panties were already off, I could smell her arousal . I slid inside of her , I sat there for a minute before pulling out and slamming back in, Ahhh I hate you Lucas she said. I flipped her over and start giving her deep strokes,I put my head in the crook of her neck filling it up with hickeys. You said you hate who I asked. I started pounding in and out of her. She was moaning constantly .. you said you hate me India ? I asked. Mmmm I'm finna cum she said. I started going faster, I felt her clenching down on me and I immediately slid out of her she started whining like a big ass baby, she had tears rolling down her face too. That's fuh busting my lip. I got out the bed and slipped my shorts on and walked to my room. I could hear India in her room throwing shit.

~ India ~

I threw my lamp across the room causing it to shadder. We had been fighting for about 2 hours. I have a disorder which is bipolar depression mixed with D.I.D ,, Which causes
me to have changes in mood and changes in personality if I don't take my medicine. Today we both obviously forgot to take our medicine. I was still horny and shit which pissed me off. I slipped on some shorts and a white t. I pulled my cover back, seeing my juices and Lucas blood on my sheet. I smirked and pulled my sheets off and taking them to the laundry room to be washed. I walked in Lucas room seeing him asleep. I threw myself on top of him, putting my head on his chest and went tuh sleep.

~ Lucas ~

I woke up around 3 in the morning me and India was both full of blood. I tapped her waking her up, I felt a twitch in my lip. I touched it feeling more blood coming out. By this time India was up and there was blood leaking out of her white shirt. I lifted up her shirt seeing her wounds bleeding. We both needed to get to the hospital.

We made it to the hospital about 20 minutes later. They put us in the same room. They wrapped India back up and prescribed her some pain pills. Doctor Dorian told me I had a blood clot in my lip and it would take a few weeks to heal. We got home around 5am and went back to sleep.

What just happened ,? 🥶🤔