22

3 Weeks Later

~ India ~

Me and Lucas not together, he got caught with ole girl again. I'm getting through it piece by piece, and K-Moni .. Don't stay still now and days.

I was laying in Giovanni bed, when I heard his babymama downstairs. She's pregnant too, she's kind of cool too. She was on the couch, I sat on the side of her not speaking.

Giovanni, walked in kissing me on my cheek, he grabbed me by my hand pulling me up the stairs.

We made it to his room, and our lips connected and then I heard a loud ass ratchet voice down the stairs that was way to familiar.

I looked at him raising my eyebrow, I ran my pregnant ass down the stairs with him trying to stop me.

Giovanni : India No, Stop
India : Ohh, this who you been fucking wit behind my back ?
Giovanni: It was a mistake, it wasn't supposed to happen.
India Sister : Oh so I was a mistake, but this fat bitch wasn't.

I swung on her, and her nose start leaking I kept swinging I dragged her across the floor. Her hand caught my foot tripping me, causing me to land on my stomach.

I let that bitch go, screaming. I felt blood rushing out off me I screamed in pain.

I seen In'Dian eyes widen, "Omg I'm so sorry".
Jamya, got up dragging In'Dian out of the house.

I felt my eyes change colors, when they change I don't feel pain. I got up laughing, I got my phone calling Lucas.

Lucas : Hello
India : He- ...... Help

I felt myself going unconscious, I dropped my phone.

Authors POV

Giovanni : I gotta get outta here before that nigga Lucas get here, Jamya come on.

They walked out the house and left.

3 minutes later Lucas came in.

~ Lucas ~

I didn't know where India was at, so I tracked her phone seeing she was at her "boyfriend" house.

I kicked the door in, and seen her laying in a puddle of her own blood. I picked her up putting her in my backseat. "FUCKKKK" I screamed! I pulled off, driving 50 miles per hour to the hospital.

I made it there in under 5 minutes. I pulled her out the car and ran in the hospital. "Help my girlfriend is bleeding". They took her to the back, telling me I can't go back there.

I punched the wall, feeling my wrist swell up. My eyes turned black, I bust out laughing, flipping the table over. I leaned up against the wall, what if she don't make it, or the baby. I haven't cried in years, there were tears streaming down my face. Indigo ran in.

Indo : What the fuck happened now ,?
Lucas : She was wit that fuck boy Gio, and she called me telling me she needed help.
Indo : My wife on her way up here.

Authors POV

Doctor Casey came from the back with a sad look on her face. She looked up "Westbrook"
Indigo and Lucas walked to her.

Casey : I had good and bad news, which one first.

They both looked at Lucas.

" Bad " he said.

Casey : The Baby isn't breathing, and we had to cut her stomach open to get him out.

Lucas eyes turned bright red and he started laughing. Indigo remembered that face and laugh from anywhere. He grabbed Lucas before her could reach the door.

Lucas : Let me go before I kill everybody in this bitch.
Indigo : If I let you go, you gone go do something you gone regret.
Lucas : Mann, fuck that this bitch ass nigga kilt my son and possibly my girl. What the fuck you expect me yuh do. Let me go pops.

Lucas eyes were going back and forth from red and black. Laila walked in with Jayla, Lucas eyes immediately softened pulling her into his arms.

Casey : Lucas, India is okay .. Go see her, she need you right now.

He let go off Lai, after kissing her forehead.

He walked to the back and into India room seeing her hooked up to about 6 machines.

~ Lucas ~

I looked around seeing our dead baby in a baby bin.

I walked over to him, rubbing my finger across his cheek

I walked over to him, rubbing my finger across his cheek. I bust out crying, this comes from all the wrong I've done to people. Karma is a dirty ass bitch.

K-Moni ..REST EASY BABY.

This chapter is so sad 🙈🤯.!