26

~ India ~

I woke up seeing Lucas slouched on the side of me. I looked across the room seeing Miami in the baby bed.

I guess Lucas sensed me being up and sat up, snatching his hand from mine.

"Really Lucas? You never even gave me a chance to explain."

"Explain then India"

"When I walked in my room, I sat down on my bed and drunk my lemonade, right after drinking it I felt drowsy. So, I finished my juice and I felt somebody putting me on my bed, I looked up and seen Giovanni. He forced my shorts down ... Whatever was in my lemonade made me weak and tired I didn't have the energy to fight him off. I was crying and everything. He put a gun to my head and told me to moan or he was going to kill me so I had no choice but to fake it.

Lucas wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, I should have let you explain first." He said frowing.

"We still not together were co-parenting I'm moving in my condo Friday" I said.

I could see his whole demeanor change.

"Man what the hell, I wanna be in a house with my daughter 24/7, ain't know weekend shit hell naw" He said.

"Okay, if you wouldn't of cheated on me K-moni would still——- "

I could see the hurt in his eyes, they turned blue.

"I didn't mean that baby I promise" I said.

"Nahh, if I wouldn't of cheated Moni would still be here, just bring me my daughter every Friday."

He walked out the room leaving me by myself. I think I can be released today. I pressed the nurse button, and of course Doctor Casey came in.

She had my dad sign the release papers. I packed up my stuff and put Miami in my arm.

I had my dad take her to Nicole house so I could go baby shopping really fast.

My dad sent people to my condo to decorate Miami room.

I walked in the mall and grabbed all of the baby stuff I seen. I got her a Gucci headband with the matching sleeper and socks.

Once I was done shopping I went to my condo, and sat everything in the living room until her room was done.

K-Moni birthday is July 12th 2019 and Miami birthday is July 14th 2019.

I sat down on my new leather couch and let my tears flow down the sides of my face. My life is falling apart. I just want it to go back to how it used to be.

I heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened it. Revealing quees, I gave him a small smile an let him in. He brought me some mickey d's too.

Quees - Hey best friend .. What's going on ? Why it look like you been crying ?

I could see his jaws clench, I put my head down.

"He left me" I said as I bust out crying again.

He pulled me into his arms as I cried.

~ Jacquees ~

I pulled her in my arms and let her cry on my shoulder. I don't like seeing her hurt. I wonder why he left her. After a while I heard light snores indicating she was sleep. I laid her down and left out locking her door before leaving.

I got in my car and drove in the direction of Lucas house cause I know that's where he at. I made it to his house and I used my key to let myself in.

It smelled like a mixture of weed and vodka. I walked in his living room seeing him sprawled out on the couch smoking a blunt.

I snatched it out his hand and put it out.

"Whatchu do that for" He said laughing.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone, I called India and told her to get to Lucas house, because she the only one he gone listen to.

Jacquees - Get to Lucas house asap.

~ India ~

I had just got out the shower, I wrapped myself up in my towel. I walked in my room and grabbed some black sweatpants and a black sports bra.

I put lotion on my body and but on a matching Victoria Secret set as my underwear, and I put on my sweats and a sports bra. I walked down the stairs about to leave and get Miami, when I heard my phone ringing.

I looked at it seeing that it was quees. I answered.

Quees - Get to Lucas house asap.

I raised my eyebrow and grabbed my keys running out the house. I was speeding, I made it to his house in 10 minutes.

I got out my car and opened the door walking straight in, It smelled like straight weed. I walked in the living room seeing liquor bottles and weed everywhere.

Quees was sitting on the couch, he looked just as lost as I was.

"I called you because your the only person that he'll listen to"

I walked closer to Lucas, I sat my phone on the table and told quees I had it from here so he left.

I grabbed a big garbage bag, throwing everything in it. I took the bag out to the backyard putting it in the garbage can.

When I walked back in the house I heard Lucas in the bathroom throwing up, I walked in there ignoring his presence. I grabbed some disinfecting wipes and wiped down the room.

I still smelt weed,I shook my head and walked up the stairs. I grabbed Lucas shirt and smelled it, he smelled like a whole weed head. I pulled his shirt off of his body, it was like he was in his right state of mind because he hasn't said a word.

I threw his clothes in the dirty clothes bin and turned the shower how he like it. I motioned for him to get in the shower, he got in and I walked out.

Nicole lives 5 minutes away from him so I have time to get Miami and make it back before he gets out.

I grabbed my keys and sped off to Mama Nicole house. I pulled up 3 minutes later, and hopped out. I knocked on the door and Jayla opened it. She had Miami in her hand.

"I'm in a rush I'll text you later" I said.

"Okay here, I gotta bring the clothes we bought her out" She said.

I grabbed Miami, and strapped her in the pink and yellow car seat I bought her earlier. She was sucking her finger it was so cute. I smiled in awe and closed the door after making sure she was secure.

I looked over seeing Jayla bringing out some bags of clothes. I smiled as she sat them in the back seat.

"I'll bring the crib later" She said.

I nodded my head and pulled out being conscious of how i'm driving. I finally pulled up to Lucas house I grabbed Miami and walked in the house as soon as I heard the shower turn off.

I laid her in my bed with a lot of pillows around her because, she was still sleeping.

I walked in Lucas room and sat on his bed, He walked out the bathroom looking more aware. His dick was rock hard but now, definitely isn't the time.

He dropped his towel and I bit my lip dropping my head. He put on some grey sweats and no shirt. I guess he forgive me because, he came and laid on me putting hickeys on my neck.

Lucas - I love you India.

" I love you too " I said.

He haven't said nothing about what happened earlier so I'm not finna bring it up.

I smiled thinking about us in the future, but it was immediately replaced with a frown remembering, K-Moni funeral is tomorrow.